PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Body height

ivan
02.07.2003, 01:18
My problem in the following: to me of 19 years at me average body height 170, but here already 3,5 - 4 years I at all to body height though the external reasons for that I do not find: I eat well and correctly, I go in for sports, even on a regular basis I go to pool, by serious job it is not burdened...

But now all the same it would be desirable vyrosti on 5-6 centimeters, in fact it is strange why I have stopped in body height.

Voobshchem has decided to buy or purchase a hormone of body height, but I am not guided at all in it or this, I am afraid to do much harm to myself and to throw out money.

I ask you to advise me something, or tell or say to I can to address.

In advance I thank.

Rastorguev D.V.
02.07.2003, 18:21
Hello, Ivan!
What body height your relatives? Probably, you have reached or achieved your limit in body height.
If zones of body height in bones at you were closed (and it, probably, indeed) reception of a hormone of body height will not result or bring in what, except for various frustration. Ears Perhaps, will increase, the nose and tongue is obviously not that you wanted.
It is a little to increase body height it is possible by correcting a posture, for this purpose it is necessary to address to the expert- or manualnomu to the therapist who will recommend special exercises and, if necessary, will spend manipulations on a backbone.