PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Constantly raised or increased temperature

Denis
02.06.2003, 00:53
The dear doctor!

The matter is that at my sister (her 15 years) already in current of several months keep temperature 37.3 - 37.6. Also, in current of year the raised or increased sweating takes place. Has transferred or carried a pneumonia (lichili several courses enough strong antibiotics) this winter. Doctors diagnosed a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland.
Prompt, please, with what the similar augmentation of temperature can be connected. How to survey and treat? Where? What doctors dealt with similar problems?

Thankful in advance,
Denis

Anakonda
04.06.2003, 15:20
Kind time dear Denis!

To diagnose not seeing the patient, very difficult problem or task. If you will help or assist me the information I shall try to help or assist you. Me answers to my questions which you can partially write on the observations interest, and partially ask the sister.

What at your sister body height and weight?
How long (before disease pnevmaniej) it or she had rhinitis, cold extremities (stops and brushes of arms or hand)?
How often she goes to a toilet "in a more way" - on a regular basis every day in current of hour after prosypanija? What color and a consistence a feces?
Quantity or Amount of emictions in day and provisional quantity or amount for one emiction? Color, a shade, a consistence, osadochnost wet at various times day (to check up it is possible, having poured urine in glass liter to bank and having given or allowed her postojat some hours)?
Whether all surface of a skin of a body sweats or only some sites - a head (all or only a pilar part, or temples or whisky or....), a neck (all, behind, in front, under ears), the forward party or side of a thorax, an axilla, a loin, palms, stops (completely or only from a sole)?
What temperature at it or her during a dream - 23-24:00 and 4-5:00?
If is, what at it or her a menstrual cycle? Whether morbid (whether the bottom of a stomach or belly, area of a loin hurts)?
During what period of a menstrual cycle it or she had signs of cold before disease by a pneumonia?
During what period of a menstrual cycle she was ill with a pneumonia?
What antibiotics were applied during treatment of a pneumonia? How long? What else medicamental agents the sister to destination accepted the doctor and without those?
What diet at it or her? What she would like to eat, drink most often?
Whether there are at it or her " dark circles " around of eyes?
Whether there is a change of a shade of color of a skin in the field of treugolnika-a nose-labium-chin in comparison with other skin of the face? What?
Whether there are sometimes pains in muscles or joints?
Whether the sleepiness, a flaccidity, the suppressed mood is observed?

Observe, please for the sister and ask it or her answers to missing questions. Also write them here or on my N-mail. I think, that it is possible to try to find out the reason of disturbance of job of the organism, causing long conservation of the raised or increased body temperature. And then you can address to the expert necessary in this case.

Yours faithfully.