PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment of an idiopathic hypertensia

Lyudmila
10.05.2003, 19:31
Hello. Whether there are national ways of treatment of an idiopathic hypertensia and what? Efficiency in comparison with usual?
Thanks!

Anakonda
11.05.2003, 02:26
The kind time, dear Lyudmila!

I shall try to answer your question on a hypertonia the ordinariest tongue of the most usual person, but from the point of view of netraditsionshchika.

The hypertonia is constantly raised or increased arterial pressure. A normal BP of the healthy person = 120/80.
Experience shows, that rising of a BP depends on density of a blood, its or her saturation oxygen and rates of metabolic processes on periphery of an organism. At mechanical intensifying a capillary circulation rate of metabolic processes increases or is enlarged, the rests after him.reaktsy are born or taken out, the blood is more quickly cleared and better sated or saturated with oxygen.

In the practice I offer patients grinding dry sherstkim a towel of a dry surface of a skin of a body from fingers of extremities aside kidneys: from below upwards up to podlopatok, from top to down up to a bottom of breeches. Grinding is done or made exactly so much time, how much it is necessary on vytiranie a wet body a dry towel dry the same movements and with the same rate.

Separately
- Massage of fingers of arms or hand and legs or foots 2 times a day a minimum on 1 minute everyone
- Massage of a pilar part of a head - combing by a wooden brush of hair in the different parties or sides for 5-10 minutes in the morning and in the evening
- Trample by naked stops on dry :, wheats, barley, grechki, peas, a string bean, rice, a soya, sunflower, an oats (i.t.d.) for 10-15 minutes in the morning and in the evening. After trample it is necessary to dress warm socks and to lay down so that heels were above breeches. To lay 20-30 minutes.

Very interesting standard reaction of an organism - in current of the first 2 weeks - after all manipulations in current of hour of a BP raises or increases hardly above normal for the given person. In current 1-1,5 months of a BP are normalized at giertonikov at a level 140/90 and keeps so 1,5-2 more months at continuation of manipulations.
Here there comes time specially developed by us (me and my husband) respiratory and physical gimnastik. At continuation of manipulations and application gimnastik, the BP of the former hypertensive patient is restored up to 125/80.

In total restoration of a BP borrows or occupies from the hypertensive patient from half a year till 8 months of independent job. The effect depends on persistence and desire (emotion) of the patient.

As the additional reference, I offer daily hour walk measured shagomi positive thinking (about the sea, chajkah, fairy tales, weather, the nature, fibers, air and t.d....)

If something has written not clearly, or there will be questions, ask to write.

Yours faithfully.

Lyudmila
12.05.2003, 19:13
The dear Anaconda, I is very grateful to you for the help - nobody still gave such detailed answer to me. Thanks.

Anakonda
13.05.2003, 18:59
Dear Lyudmila!

If there will be questions, set. With pleasure to them I shall respond moderately the modest knowledge.

Yours faithfully.