PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Infections MPP

Tatyana
01.05.2003, 11:25
The doctor, posovejtute, please, a homeopathist. Preparations on my disease. Or tell or say where to address, please: now I live already far from Moscow. After acceptance of antibiotics in occasion of infection MPP 3 months ago, at me has suddenly developed deep kandidomikoz in a mouth, in a vagina and on fingernails or nails, and then there were erosions and herpes in a mouth and on labiums (for the first time in a life). The urologist had suspicions on a chlamydia: handed over 2 times a tank. Crop (on all zabol-nija, PH - 6, 0, shchelochn., leucocytes in bolsh.) And IFA (on chlamydias, a HIV and a lues) which have shown all - negatively. The truth I then accepted difljukan 2, 5 weeks. After its or his reception scurf has left, though a pulsation of nerves of a teeth, an itch of gums and perineums have remained. One month ago I have addressed to you and the doctor. M. Brejkinu on the Internet. According to has gone to the immunologist and veneroginekologu. Doctors have advised to pass or take place a course atsiklovirom, viferonom, tsikloferonom, vitamins: on a cytology have found out a dysplasia shejki uteruses of 1 2 degrees, it is amazed or struck. Any virus. In a mouth there were papillomas. The dysplasia has left after course of treatment. Has handed over a blood on oncogenous papillomovirus as doctors have advised: results will be in 10 days. Was on reception at manager. nevrootdeleniem - it's OK. Results of an immunogram after atsiklovira: T lymphs. - 60 %, TFR T-lymphs. - 65 %, TFCH - 3 %, V-lymphs. (M-FATE) - 13 %, Fagotsitoz-80 %, IgA - 1, 35, IgM - 1, 9 (presence latent. infekts. Process) IgG - 9, 6. Now I accept bifidumbakterin and bifidok (dysbacteriosis), ekzifin (candidiasis) and derinat-immunomoduljator according to the immunologist and the gastroenterologist: kandidomikoz like would stop... But 2 days has again begun retsediv herpes? - 4 for 3 months: lomit all joints of extremities, about. Pains in zatylochno-a parietal or bregma part of a head, a pain in muscles, bespokojn. The dream, a pain in grudinnoj areas from heart, cervical lymphonoduses are increased and hurt, weakness, weariness, postojan. A sleepiness, again everywhere has appeared kandidomikoz, erosions on a palate, for tonsils and krovotochenie labiums is available constantly. It can a cytomegalovirus? I the man with which I lived before disease in Moscow, did not suffer venerich. Diseases though it was not checked, but went on business worldwide constantly... Whether what reception of medicines could deform or distort results IFA of a blood on chlamydias and a lues is possible or probable? What analyses (a blood?) It is necessary to hand over, whether that vse-taki to learn or find out there are no at me 2, TSMV and venerich. Diseases (considering, that ekzifin against a candidiasis is appointed or nominated till July, and I in native city do not have institute of microbiology and virology but only serologich. Laboratory, SES and malenk. The center of struggle with infekts. Diseases). The doctor also is not assured or confident, that in a blood and papillomovirus will show after treatment and if there is a lues in inkubatsion. Stages IFA will not show. It so or in a blood the virus always shows? If any a homeopathist. Preparations against a candidiasis + a dysbacteriosis? Please, prompt. With me such for the first time. My parents are very concerned and do not know, where and to itself to address. Thanks.

Rastorguev D.V.
02.05.2003, 04:38
Hello, Tatyana!
From the data presented by you I can draw preliminary conclusions on presence of the immune disturbances provoked by chemical medicines (antibiotics, immunomoduljatorami), as consequence or investigation - a dysbacteriosis, a candidiasis, a urinary infection, relapses of herpes and, possibly, papillomavirusnaja an infection. Other assumptions are possible or probable, but I have not enough information.
For the beginning, discuss with your attending physicians an opportunity of radical reduction of quantity or amount of medicines - it is necessary to leave only the most necessary. Most likely, immunomoduljatory to them do not concern.
From the same reasons is better to be treated only at one doctor, for example, at infektsionista.
I assume a little homeopathic lekrastv for your treatment. Call to me on ph. 8-926-204-06-10 for specification of some questions. Probably, I can make purpose or appointment and without internal consultation if I can be assured or confident of correctness of a choice of a preparation.