PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GPS

ZHenni
01.05.2003, 11:27
Hello, tell or say please as me to be: I 2 months was treated GPS, but then iz-for very bad state of health have not sustained and for a week have stopped them to drink, whether has sense to start over again? And the second: tell or say, if at the person an exacerbation and bad state of health at reception GPS long time and he starts to drink and allopaticheskie medicines, whether that has sense in parallel to continue treatment by a homeopathy? Thanks!!!

Rastorguev D.V.
02.05.2003, 04:35
Abbreviation GPS you name homeopathic medical products?
It is the extremely complex or difficult to me to answer your question since I do not have information on the patient, and on spent treatment.
If the result of homeopathic treatment does not satisfy you, specify at your treating doctor-homeopathist of prospect of treatment, pay its or his attention on available, in your opinion, undesirable effects, and also discuss with it or him an opportunity of joint application of chemical medicines or other methods of treatment. If you and in this case you will not be satisfied, then replace the doctor-homeopathist.