PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adenoides of 2 degrees

Julia
01.05.2003, 11:30
Hello the doctor! To mine rabyonku 3 years, at it or him have found adenoides of 2 degrees. Have appointed or nominated lecheni Euforbium kompozitum 3 times on 1 doses in each nostril, and Limfomiozot on 5 drops 3 times a day. Tell or say, please, your opinion about o and advantage or benefit of such treatment. Many thanks.

Rastorguev D.V.
02.05.2003, 04:33
Hello, Julia!
The question on necessity of treatment is solved the doctor-homeopathist individually. At adenoides treatment is certainly shown only when there is a disturbance of nasal respiration, night hrap, frequent colds, otites, depression of hearing.
The complex homeopathic medicines appointed or nominated to your son are developed by firm Heel and applied in one of branches sovremnnoj homeopathies - in gomotoksikologii. I am engaged in exclusively classical homeopathy and similar preparations never I use, therefore I do not have own opinion on their efficiency.
From the point of view of a classical homeopathy, treatment should be spent individually picked up odkokomponentnymi by the homeopathic medical products appointed or nominated not mestno (it is usual through a mouth), as a rule, rare or infrequent receptions (outside of an exacerbation - usually from 1 time in 2 ned. Up to 1 time in 1.5 mes).
In my opinion, tolkko the classical approach in a homeopathy allows to hope for proof effect at chronic disease.