PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kalkohel

Tatyana
01.05.2003, 11:31
I wish to specify a dosage (a quarter of a tablet in day or a tablet on chetvertinki in day?). To the child month and two weeks weight 4200. Also explain please why you consider or count reception of a preparation simultaneously with a calcium and century 3 useless? Kalkohel comprises a calcium or not? Whether it will turn out overdosages if vse-taki to give in addition to the child of gluconat of a calcium of 0.5 mg. I ask more detailed and detailed answer as in our small city there is no expert such.

Rastorguev D.V.
02.05.2003, 04:32
Hello, Tatyana!
Specify, please, a case history and complaints by the current moment.
I am not the expert on antigomotoksikologicheskim to medicines (it is a version of complex homeopathic preparations), to ktorym concerns Kalkohel, therefore on its or his application I cannot give the information or inquiry. He does not contain a calcium. You can find its or his description in the Internet.
I do not consider or count reception of these medicines useless if there are indications. An another matter, gluconat of a calcium - an ineffective preparation at reception through a mouth.