PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To reduce a breast

Страницы : [1] 2 3

NINAJU
24.01.2005, 23:17
Girls, help or assist. Well even advice or council.

Very much it would be desirable to reduce a breast. Looking at the photos 4-6- prescription, I understand, that the breast is less for me still than anything, that is that there "anything" - the beautiful breast was. And here that at me now... The Last some years wore a bra of the size 80-D or 80-E, and recently has come to shop, has tried on a heap 80-E, and here the saleswoman has offered me 75-G... And I have bought or purchased it or him, because have approached or suited. 75-G! I in a shock. Trying on old clothes (which wore about 4 years ago) I see these water-melons and I do not know, that with them to do or make, where them to put. She really serious, this breast. And greater or big... hnyk... How of it or her to get rid, not laying down under a knife of the surgeon? Well even on razmerchik to reduce?

Here in a subject about augmentation of a breast write, that employment or occupations by sports-shaping-fitness help or assist to reduce a breast. Which exercises and kinds of fitness help or assist (professional sports we shall reject, certainly)? How to grow thin this place so that a breast has not drooped?

liluli
02.02.2005, 19:55
My girlfriend is going to under a knife of the surgeon

At it or her body height 158 and 80D

The doctor has told or said, that at it or her strong dorsodynias because of it or this

Here is going to

We for it or her are afraid everything if it is fair

Vl. Vl. Gr.
10.02.2005, 10:45
Bednenkaja.. I fine remember, that breast D and E, during feeding means.. To you to grow thin It can is possible? Body height-weight what? Speak first of all a breast grows thin..

And under a knife.. It too.. Terribly..

di-kov
18.02.2005, 18:05
Thanks for comprehension, Obsession

My body height hardly is more 165 sm approximately, and to me in a life did not do or make any operations, not including treatments of a teeth.

The back aches a bit, it is the truth. But I write off or copy it on disadvantages of my sedentary job (for 8 and more hours behind a computer). Has borrowed or occupied pilatesom - speak, he is useful to a backbone. Eh, you as it is ridiculous would know - to stand in a pose "beryozki" (practically on a neck, legs or foots upwards) and to see the huge breast.

And what doctor has advised your girlfriend such operation?

Vladimir
22.02.2005, 05:04
I, actually, have come into a subject posochustvovat

Only do not take in head any pills ostensibly reducing, to accept.

[off]

And you avtopodpis is a joke of humour?

halisa
28.02.2005, 00:10
As I you, understand!!!

Skolka myself I remember always wished to make it. And now at times to howl it would be desirable, when you come into shop and you can not buy or purchase to yourself any a vest or a dress. And busts I in general am afraid to go to buy, it is terrible, that God forbid the size has still increased. Someone can actually will help or assist??

Gelya
06.03.2005, 05:28
She in Staffs or States

In occasion of dorsodynias - he has unequivocally told or said, what is it because the serious breast and supposedly an output or exit he does not see another

She is adjusted or set up resolutely rather

The fighting girl at us

But me it is terrible, if it is fair

kassiopeja
11.03.2005, 17:08
At me the former relative did or made such operation - decrease of a breast with correction of the form of a papilla. (her as though tightened it or her) Operation last 2 hours under the general or common narcosis. She was very-very happy with result, but have reduced, as it seemed to me, not so much more, have tightened beautifully.

The post-graduate student
18.03.2005, 13:44
Whether you that are pinned that???

You still would get or start a subject " How to become the ugly creature? ", type I now too beautiful, am a lot of problems (muzhiks to passage do not give, attention I involve too much), I wish to become more terrible, that stuck it is less.

The back hurts - so on dances or in fitness-center enter the name, instead of under a knife.

And that after operation will be found out, that at all from a breast hurted, all the same on dances or fitness will come.

Yes... Well and methods of treatment of a back... A breast to cut off...

Zelenkina.
18.03.2005, 23:18
Vasilisa Perfect

Muzhiks do not give passage, attention I involve too much), I wish to become more terrible, that stuck it is less

One worked for us at office as that, meter with a cap when sat, the breast on kolenkah laid. brrr at all I do not know, what size, can also the tenth.

And its or her breast stojko cast associations with cow a udder, by the way, not toko at female collective, but at man's. You would hear them shutochki in its or her occasion.

nike
23.03.2005, 18:42
Will cut - superfluous do not throw out

Oly
25.03.2005, 00:53
Here never advertised or promoted the school of dances in the Coffee house, but in this case it, in my opinion, at all advertising will be.

Everyone at whom a breast of type 75G, it is urgent to me on employment or occupations on belly dances.

First, you there and then will have an inferiority complex, that a breast in comparison with mine tiny. Accordingly, the desire to reduce instantly at all will disappear.

Secondly, from belly dances the backbone healthy becomes. More back will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick you.

Thirdly, belly dance - most beautiful of all dances. And your breast here as is impossible more to a place necessary, the she is more, the better.

Bugs Bunny
27.03.2005, 03:34
Vasilisa Perfect , I knew, that you will understand me

On fitness I go, this or thus by itself.

But I really would like to supervise body height of the breast somehow. You think, if she for some years has increased for some sizes where a guarantee, what she will not increase or not be enlarged still? I have rushed to be surveyed to doctors, speak "is practically healthy". I shall look still for the good endocrinologist, in fact it can be connected with endocrine system?

Any operations to do or make I do not want, yet did not give birth or travail. And I if it is fair am afraid. In "pills" I do not believe.

To share "superfluous" buda it is glad, yes ways I do not know

I wish to return to the size D, it quite will arrange me. It just that size when also the breast is enough greater or big, and she can have the beautiful form. When it is more - alas, at least on me. The size matters, and too much well is too badly.

Here has found gymnastics for breast Kamilly Voler

http: // www.melissa.ru/health/gdg.phtml

She can help or assist me? There strengthening of muscles (and represent how much it is necessary forces for my muscles to hold such breast?). However, I am not assured, what is it will help or assist me to reduce the size

But the main thing that the breast has not increased from this gymnastics!

Rutta
31.03.2005, 05:26
Vasilisa Perfect ,

You in Moscow, and I in Samara so thanks for the invitation, but in your school I cannot come. However, in Samara too there are schools (well schools - it is loudly told or said)... Offer, more shortly, employment or occupations by the Arabian dances.

And you could not zapostit the photo or give the link to it or him? It is possible in a dancing suit.

Nata_Cursor
02.04.2005, 00:03
Can, actually it is not necessary so cardinally?

If will grow thin - the breast will decrease.

And to tighten - I wrote already somewhere in the Tonus - itself when has strongly grown thin, the breast has saved the form because I did or made special leaving or care.

And then, as you from Samara - know, probably, sad history of ours zemljachki which the second year has legal proceedings with the Laser center?

So it is better belly dances.

And, by the way, can, Vasilisa Perfect to us will prompt - to itself at us it is possible to go? And that these dances now is literally at each entrance

Aleksandra
06.04.2005, 10:19
The link to schools in Samara:

http: // www.bellydance.ru/schools/sh... php? town=

As I do not know these teachers I can give only the general or common references as the school of belly dances is better for choosing that both to dances have qualitatively learned also a backbone became perfect.

1. Ask about presence of known schoolgirls, and also about those schoolgirls who already teaches also who became professional dancers.

If such is is very good reference.

If is not present - I poostereglas to go to such teacher, especially time at you with a backbone something not absolutely by way of.

2. Learn or find out the experience of teaching of belly dances.

Less than three years - do not risk better. But pay attention - the some people specify the general or common experience, including teaching of dances of other kind or fitness.

It is necessary to learn or find out how much they teach belly dance.

3. Choose only more or less known teachers, which have already proved to avoid potboilers.

Then there will be an advantage or a benefit and as a hobby both for a body. And for a breast.

So of my photos on the Internet full it is full.

Can find, having typed or collected in poiskovike something of type " known dancers of Moscow " or something in this sort.

bvs
06.04.2005, 16:24
Vasilisa Perfect

Can find, having typed or collected in poiskovike something of type " known dancers of Moscow " or something in this sort

Aha and perelapatit one and a half hundreds another's aunts, netushki, stsylku give also advertising of club it is possible on kofemyl

At me the truth is not present 75 G but I have a stomach or belly

mick156
09.04.2005, 05:33
Vasilisa Perfect

Especially time at you with a backbone something not absolutely by way of.

It is pleasant to talk to the informed person

And for references of thanks, only, as it seemed to me, there a little bit out-of-date information - as at us is much more than such places.

Even in the Planet Fitness is bellidens several steps.

And you know something about the girl dancing under pseudonym Ursula?

The hedgehog
13.04.2005, 18:36
OK pete? And weight all the same what. For body height of a glandular tissue of a breast estrogens and Prolactinum, if normal you can have individually high reaction of receptors respond. If the size is caused by a fatty layer only to grow thin. Under a knife if to give birth or travail be going to.... And to feed? Technics or technical equipment other, than at augmentation if the intervention on areoljarnoj to a zone will be not correct with feeding there can be problems.

_
14.04.2005, 04:52
The link to a photo:

http: // www.cofeplay.nm.ru/inter.htm

If it is that girl who danced at competition ORTO in November, 2001 I remember it or her, certainly.

You about her ask time, that, probably, she in Samara teaches - for certain costs or stands to her on employment or occupations to descend or go. And then your response would be interesting for esteeming.

And about a backbone - same I not you meant, and those who the breast wishes to reduce that the back hurts them.

= =
14.04.2005, 16:51
" Whether you that are pinned that??? "

Brag.

komani
15.04.2005, 03:25
Vasilisa Perfect

VA, PPKS So them, idlers

And that to itself naotrezajut, and then here run with questions " why muzhiks do not like me / do not look "

ZY an alignment on VP!

W.
20.04.2005, 03:00
eh.... And I here with the D suffer...

Ecstasy
23.04.2005, 14:47
Vasilisa Perfect

Yes, Ursula dances at us, I very much like its or her performances or statements.

But now she is engaged not only belly dance - on my wedding, for example, she represented the program Dances of nations of the world.

If at it or her I shall be engaged - necessarily to you I shall tell

laska31
28.04.2005, 02:41
If at it or her I shall be engaged - necessarily to you I shall tell

And where she teaches? Separate school - or in any fitness-club?