PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The breast hurts

fedor
05.02.2005, 00:09
The breast has suddenly started to hurt or be ill;be sick... Never hurted before " those days ", and here.... I think - the sign of pregnancy can?

" Red days " I expect to 11 number.... And the breast already from the first hurts... What is?

Lizaveta
03.03.2005, 23:16
.... And the breast already from the first hurts...

Since the first day of that, year or month?

Gravity and pain hoot quite normal phenomenon before a menses, with the years sensations before m. can menjatsja.

If there is a probability of that you could become pregnant that quite probably, that the breast hurts for this reason.

Each woman should own receptions samoobsledovani with a view of prophylaxis of various diseases milk or dairy .http: // www.unimed.ru/info_research.html

Jacque
22.03.2005, 00:45
Since the first day of that, year or month?

Month certainly

Gravity and pain hoot quite normal phenomenon before a menses

But NIKOGD was not such.... At all did not know what is it such.... And suddenly so it is sharp... Earlier in general any attributes of approach or approximation monthly was not

imported_
24.04.2005, 01:25
Earlier in general any attributes of approach or approximation monthly was not

I too up to the certain age at all did not have any unpleasant sensations before m. and now here have appeared both pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and gravity of a breast.

Wait m. if the pain will not pass or not take place then to the doctor on mamografiju.

And if you are pregnant that I congratulate you, take care.

Olga_P
01.05.2005, 00:49
I shall wait 11, a maximum of 15 numbers (if the m are not) and to runaway to the doctor:-))

Christina
06.06.2005, 12:54
At me so the mastopathy began, descend or go all taki to the doctor, So just in case

12.06.2005, 17:13
Mastopathy???

hm...... But before monthly such pain is normal? (I so think if the m will come - zna all OK, will not come - to the doctor, to learn or find out mozht pregnancy)

MarinaCollett
03.07.2005, 04:50
For many she is normal, I always before these days terribly am am hurted with a stomach or belly, but the breast did not hurt or be ill;be sick never And when was ill here and it has appeared, what the mastopathy though certainly it very individually, and to the doctor has advised so just in case has begun, IMHO it is better to make secure, Ksta, and unless a stethalgia an attribute beremennogsti?

10.07.2005, 12:23
Ksta, and unless a stethalgia an attribute beremennogsti?

Yes... Everywhere about it it is written. A pain and gravity.... Just as at me... So I is better on it shall hope:-) on beremenost

marsianka
24.07.2005, 05:50
I hope, that your hopes sbudutsja, health to you and success!

Zmazneva And.
31.07.2005, 03:35
Inkognito....

Nodules are not present? At me too so the mastopathy has begun.... And hurted or was ill;was sick so, that I at walking supported or maintained hrud arms or hand, shob once again there nothing kolyhnulos... But I hope, hope, hope, what is it not your case!!!!!!!!

Yes, and happened such before babskimi prazdnichkami - not that that a sharp pain, and any hypersensibility, gravity and morbidity earlier... I sosbo did not experience in this occasion, especially it that happened, is not present...

Descend or Go to the doctor (universal end of my reports) - it better, than to toil in ignorance? hrud - it or her on a regular basis to check it is necessary...

Annav
03.08.2005, 11:47
Nodules? Yes like it is probed or palpated superfluous nothing... And about to support or maintain:-)) yes, on letnitsu as it is usual skipping any more hunting to run:-))

On a trace to week if "visitors" will not come I shall go to the doctor.... Most likely on Friday....

Oleg X
04.08.2005, 19:43
Here has read through that at a pain before a monthly usually most morbid place - dummies or papillas... And they do not hurt me at all... The breast hurts... hm...

Artem_Sokol
05.08.2005, 10:57
I consider or count, that it is necessary for you will calm down. Personally for me strong stethalgias (even many days prior to month)-an obvious attribute of their fast beginning. And the gynecologist has told or said, that it's OK, at all variously.

Svjatoslav
05.08.2005, 20:45
At my friend such was - descended or went to the doctor, there were nodules (in them there is nothing criminal), has spent on drink a course of homeopathic tablets, and all has passed or has taken place.

Still the breast happens hurts before monthly because of malfunctions with shchitovidkoj, at me the most such often happens, I speak on sobstv. To experience. But hardly it is your case.

LSI
06.08.2005, 02:51
, Can, your breast was going to a little podrasti? During body height she is morbid. And you to yourselves now illnesses or diseases will invent...

Olga Vladimiro
06.08.2005, 06:21
And the breast hurted or was ill;was sick me sharp such "splashes" when I in OK did or made a break....

Here then I on walls climbed