PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to struggle with an intertrigo?

Oly
22.01.2005, 07:05
Help or Assist advice or council.

Now the summer, is hot and at me under a breast intertrigoes are formed. Has tried any children's dusting powders - does not help or assist. Somebody effective agent can knows?

Thankful in advance.

Bugs Bunny
15.03.2005, 07:13
And a bra did not try other model to pick up? What Breast of the size at you?

Rutta
04.04.2005, 18:47
The modest fourth size)))

Nata_Cursor
02.05.2005, 10:55
The deodorant- too does not help or assist?

Aleksandra
11.05.2005, 20:15
Deodorant FROM an intertrigo and an antidepressant FOR....

bvs
18.05.2005, 19:40
The deodorant- too does not help or assist?

Under a breast?!???!

mick156
29.05.2005, 22:30
I do not understand... How at correctly picked up sconce from not prickly material intertrigoes under a breast can be formed? Fasonchik there can be not that and materialchik. The breast of such size should recline kingly, kazhnaja a part in the calyx or calicle, not rub about what. Well and Talcum it is possible to add for fidelity.

The hedgehog
03.06.2005, 16:34
Under a breast?!???! And what?

The breast of such size should recline kingly, kazhnaja a part in the calyx or calicle, not rub about what. Well and Talcum it is possible to add for fidelity

And this, elastic around? How much or as far as I have understood, a problem in humidity. antipersperant blocks education of sweat, i.e. humidity. Chilly. The intertrigo disappears...

_
24.06.2005, 04:58
And how she looks or appears this intertrigo???

What is it?

= =
15.07.2005, 12:37
I so understand, what is it a site of the reddened, inflamed, soaked or madidans skin?

I would not began Talcum to strew these intertrigoes...

In due time it was necessary to treat terrible intertrigoes at the child - it or her in a maternity home have started strongly From any dusting powders, called to dry, it turned out opposite korka, and only was worse.

Were rescueed or saved by the boiled and cooled vegetable oil. After washing by boiled water slightly greased the amazed or struck places. Probably, something similar is on sale in a ready kind. Dzhonsons bebi everyone. It is possible to try to use.

And for the prevention or warning of such problem my mum at whom, excuse, the eighth size of a bust, all life two times a day - in the morning and in the evening - washes a breast with cold water from under the cock with children's soap. And, despite of age, all very much even not bad looks or appears

W.
27.07.2005, 16:33
With an intertrigo to struggle it is useless

komani
04.08.2005, 07:32
All the best prophylaxis - a suitable bra. Try or taste in shop for future mums to look or see a bra for pregnant women, he superb holds a breast, thus it or he does not have ossicles or bonelets. I recommend German firm " Anita " if I am not mistaken, they even cottonous are. I wore it or him round the clock (there were some pieces) all pregnancy and feeding by a breast, the breast was 4, besides also tjazhelennaja, and hot from arriving milk (just in the summer) - any problems.

From intertrigoes very well helps or assists "Drapolen" an easy or a light;a mild cream of pink color, absorbs instantly, a fat trace does not leave.