PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blue veins on a breast

suhrob
17.01.2005, 19:38
Has looked or seen at the breast steadfastly and and has seen, that through a white and thin skin of a breast appear through blue veins.

What horror! Directly up and down, and around of a papilla, in any directions

I certainly understand, what is it by nature and anything with it or this to not make, but it would be desirable to learn or find out - whether from many such disgrace? And how men look at it?

vetik
19.01.2005, 03:15
At me. Do not see)

Talochka
29.01.2005, 16:10
The description of similar veins is remembered somewhere at Lermontov - the author very much admired

killer
12.02.2005, 18:17
At me such. At all I do not pay to this attention, men too

long
03.04.2005, 21:06
Too it seems to me is beautiful, all can because on a breast beautifully? Here on legs or foots is already mda.

Sun deck, autosunburn.

Elis3000
06.05.2005, 14:30
At me too veins!

dimapr
07.05.2005, 19:51
At me too such, was more earlier, now it is less. I did not pay attention earlier, and have somehow seen the friend in the open dress, at it or her appeared through veins on all area of a decollete. I think, at many so.

Aleksashka
30.05.2005, 12:05
And at me it is terrible on legs or foots of a vein appear through. And any hint on varices or what illness or disease - simply skin thin. On arms or hand also. On a breast it is not so appreciable.

I advise you to not pay to it such steadfast attention. It not so is obvious to associates as for ourselves - we in general are too self-critical to ourselves.

Nixen
15.06.2005, 07:41
1) it is visible only on bright electric to light, and at stark naked only doctors see us.:) on the bright sun/through dark glasses or spots it already is not visible almost.

2) personal experience: if notice - admire with what skin gentle.:) at me not only on a breast, and on all body of a vein it is visible - from a neck up to knees. Directly all as is. A skin very light and really gentle. But I it saw time in a life, in a fitting room with very "unsuccessful" illumination or coverage.:) know - interestingly, not absolutely usually, but it is exact no trouble - I understand men.

Here if veins bulked up are a problem. And if are simply educated...

Lena 2
26.06.2005, 04:48
And at me a little bit it is visible.

And before critical days when the breast increases or is enlarged, veins hardly become more appreciable.

Violetta
30.06.2005, 18:49
And at me the same history - a skin very thin and light, therefore it is visible sosudiki. Men admire with a gentle skin as well as at

shmig
10.07.2005, 05:47
At me tozh before critical days veins are more appreciable... But I do not pay to it attention, only sometimes it would be desirable, that they were better at me on arms or hand such, and that a blood from a vein take almost at random

nicccc
10.07.2005, 14:58
In my opinion, it at many people with a thin skin. At me both on a breast, and on arms or hand (really, well a blood to hand over). In my opinion, very few people notices it from associates.

ran
12.07.2005, 02:33
PRECISELY, at many.... At me too veins appear through on all area of a decollete and a neck.... On arms or hand and on shchikolotkah is closer to stupnei even sometimes on letse in the field of temples... The reason, a thin gentle skin + veins blisko are located

Really it by nature and anything with it or this to not make

yura
13.07.2005, 05:06
Normally we concern, never heard, that someone was indignant.

Lenaa
14.07.2005, 21:41
aaaaaa.... People, I with you

Has noticed it I have put for a long time (estno.. All the same - not the first day with myself I live), but has not paid special attention. And here noneshny the friend has turned mine... But, the truth, under electric light - both of us were looked in a mirror - type as we are looked... I (for the information or inquiry) with dark hair and dark eyes, but a skin och light. He - too like light (eyes zelenjushchie, hair light-brown). And so - at it or him not only that the skin is more dark than mine so still he at me has beheld these wreaths (((to him, the truth was pleasant... Too has told or said, that a skin of type gentle and thin, already appears through...

imho, stremno it... It is necessary to sunbathe (and that in fact everywhere are visible, not only on a breast, but also to a neck steal up (((slightly (((

RBN Medconsult
15.07.2005, 22:23
Personally sunburn does not help or assist me.... Even through a sunburnt skin appears through... Can hardly be less appreciable.... Actually I simply do not go in cycles, and I do not pay to this attention... And me it at all does not stir or prevent

tatyana19
16.07.2005, 03:53
Aha, is a little. And that not every day In general even in a head did not come to reflect on it or this is beautifully ali is not present. Can, it of what the blood on veins quickly runs? So it is class