PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Breast of the different size

Natalia P
25.09.2004, 11:18
The right breast more left has found out today, that.

Became or was, I can not tell or say

Has noticed for the first time 2 months ago, but has solved, that it was stretched or was dragged out lifchik, and it has appeared...................

Any troubles does not deliver, does not hurt, there is no vydeleny, but I in a panic.

The breast suddenly when to me already under thirty or I simply did not notice earlier could grow or grow up?!

How to hide under clothes, the size at me rather big?!....

oleg
30.09.2004, 02:13
Oh, whether well know, it is possible to descend or go certainly to the doctor.

For example at me all life so, it, certainly, not so noticeably, but at desire is possible. It not especially excites me, at any age one of breasts can podrasti =)

Wait, one of them can will be tightened.

Also do not panic =)

Neon
27.10.2004, 02:10
In my opinion the small difference it normally, usually in eyes does not rush. Well if a difference in 2 sizes then probably it is necessary to something to do or make.

Ilija
15.11.2004, 09:28
The right breast more left has found out today, that.

And what it is much more?

Marina C
22.02.2005, 10:21
How much or As far as I know, it practically at all. A question simply how much or as far as vyrazhenno.

Olga of M.
07.04.2005, 00:27
On sm 2 below left!!

samadhi
18.05.2005, 11:30
On sm 2 below left

HM Strange the size! Even I do not know what to tell or say in occasion of such size.

FlyingFish
06.06.2005, 11:40
And at mammologa were? Simply on everyone

polina
28.06.2005, 14:10
Do not worry, almost at all women one breast (left, more often) is more another. In the nature there is no ideal symmetry. Peer at faces of associates - all of them are azygomorphous, one eye is more than another, etc.

At me too the left breast more right. And at you the size is more, here and the difference is more appreciable.

Exception: the breast SUDDENLY began to vary in sizes, - then it is necessary to be surveyed.

youstas1
01.07.2005, 11:10
At me too little bit different both on the size and on height. And anybody, except for me, never noticed.

If only, really, one then it is necessary to panic BEGAN to grow or decrease. Otherwise - it's OK, simply did not notice earlier.

liona
05.07.2005, 12:46
How to me to learn or find out suddenly or and was?

Really to wait, while SUDDENLY one will not grow on 5 sm?

To the doctor did not go yet, I am afraid

Gea
13.07.2005, 23:54
Yes that you that plant a panic?

It is normal.

The person, in general an essence clumsy and azygomorphous. Symmetry - an aesthetics of idiots.

But if strongly frightens, descend or go to mammologu. You there will quickly calm.

andaleks
14.07.2005, 01:20
The alarmist

And here to be afraid there is no necessity! At me tozh right more left, colleagues we shall be. But with me all is clear, to me fibroadenomotoz happens - rather widespread vesh - the glandular tissue "develops" in connecting which simply is more serious, here and starts "to droop" as though. It is absolutely normal process! To me 21 full year.

And to the doctor it is better to descend or go, no trouble in it or this is not present! Us there like, concern gently, take care and if it is necessary treat!

Descend or Go! On results report Success!

Soulis
14.07.2005, 01:47
On sm 2 below left!! - and a backbone to the orthopedist do not wish to show? Often it seems, that one breast is more another because of a skew of a back and a thorax.

And in general, a difference on polrazmera - practically norm or rate. At me the same. Simply from one cup of a bra a lining I take out, and the second I leave. And any problems.