PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stethalgia

luchok
25.10.2004, 18:16
All greetings!

Here already as 2 weeks I feel a dyscomfort in a breast, and only in left. Such sensation, that inside of something pricks, stirs or prevents, periodically burns down.

Has already entered the name on reception to the doctor next week, but it would be desirable to be prepared morally, what is it in general can be?

And that I so worry, I can not sleep on nacham

Who can nibud collided or faced with similar signs and what it is possible to undertake up to a campaign to the doctor?

Thankful in advance

Nuage
31.10.2004, 06:44
I had such piece. The neuralgia had appeared. Just because of excitement. Has helped or assisted persen (a lung restful).

Worry it is less, walks on fresh air, it is less than films of horrors and news, a magnesium have a drink.

And in a head anything perezhivatelnym do not hammer.

PS - to the doctor nevertheless go necessarily - suddenly it serdechko?

regkeynm
18.11.2004, 21:13
If inside of a gland of sensation a mastopathy, but with it or this usually live

The doctor - mammolog

JANNA
21.12.2004, 11:47
? What is it in general can be?

Imho, most likely a mastopathy.

Itself recently passed or took place.

Has already entered the name on reception to the doctor

If to the therapist the doctor will check up a breast if the -string will grope, will send to mammologu or to the oncologist (at a word the oncologist at once in a syncope to not fall!). If you are more senior 35, will make a mammography if is more younger - most likely uzi than mammary glands. Will appoint or nominate medicines, and something is not obligatory at once termonuclear, to me has sufficed Mastodinona, but to accept it is necessary is long.

You only aggravate with night excitements business. So to sleep and not be nervous, with it or this live, as Vym have already correctly told or said. Success.

Fiyalka
13.03.2005, 16:14
I had a similar case.

Has gone to the doctor. At once appoint or nominate series of analyses:

1. US of a breast, shchitovidki and an abdominal cavity (for everyones uzelochkov and educations)

2. The analysis of a blood on hormones (whether check Prolactinum - a hormone such is raised or increased)

3. The tomogram of a head (for vskih neoplasms on a pituitary body) since sometimes Prolactinum raises or increases and as consequence or investigation hurts a breast - because of a cyst of a pituitary body.

At me on researches like anything critical have not found, but Prolactinum has been a little raised or increased. The diagnosis - hormonal disballans (not literally, but a short). To me of 30 years. To the child 4 years. Nursed 6 mejatsev.

Treatment - American BADy + vitamin E (I shall not name while firm. That have not found or considered for advertising). To me has helped or assisted in a week (a course some months) though I very much doubted to accept or not. Because these or it BADy extend doctors, and they from it or this have % from the transaction. It also confused me, that to me them have appointed or nominated for the sake of a profit but when business is has reached or cunning that I woke up from fiery boliv breasts at night - all the same has gone and has bought or purchased them. Money - rabietic - 800 r. For bank of tablets.

BUT, with pure or clean conscience I can absolutely recommend them to you or if the doctor will offer them - do not doubt, the will begin earlier, the better.

P.S.at all accept Mammoleptin (such homeopathic drops though the name I can remember not precisely) - at me from them nachalostakoe an exacerbation, easier horror - I all has become covered by spots also pains became terrible. But, probably it is my reaction to the given preparation.

Success. Do not start also all prerasno it will be corrected without any complications. 90 % of aunts pass or take place through these problems. Once again success.

Vado
11.04.2005, 17:16
+ vitamin E

Yes, vitamin E (it is desirable natural, instead of synthetic) in greater or big doses (400 - 800 ME in day) too recommend, and too it is long. But in occasion of vit. E a lot of the inconsistent information, especially in high doses so I accept 400. Still - butter or oil of an evening primrose. And to limit a coffeine.

, Please, tell, what exactly you accepted.

Evgen
05.05.2005, 04:16
Oh, drops mastodion!

Though on the previous response they in a similar case have helped or assisted. Therefore, probably it was my individual reaction. So, that look

In any case you have already 2 examples of successful treatment similar prolbemy. Success.

Lea
23.05.2005, 15:08
" Not volnjtes " is there was I, simply sat at other computer. So I tell

Firm " ". Additives which to me have registered:

- " Brest to the Penalty " (Breast care) - 3 times a day

- biozim-2 times

- super E - once a day

To accept 3 months.

But if it is fair, I have spent on drink after one bank of all this goods, yet have not ended (it has turned out approximately month 1,5) and any more did not become, dorogovato, and improvements were obvious, therefore I have relaxed.

By the autumn, I think, I shall buy or purchase on a jar and I shall spend on drink a preventive course.

Buy these preparations, as a rule, in the special centers. Seldom they happen in drugstores. I bought on st.m. Student's. But on the Internet of links to this firm full. I once again shall repeat, that absolutely sincerely I can recommend these preparations (though and it is dear or expensive).

Sadema
22.06.2005, 19:00
Vitamin E independently could render the same effect. Drink under the scheme or plan (they here were repeatedly mentioned). About it or him really there were publications, that at an overdosage he operates or works not as an antioxidant, and on the contrary (in Aevitum the dose is overestimated if that).

4rcher
29.06.2005, 17:06
Thanks all responded!

But I, as the awful alarmist, am concerned, as though the most terrible has not appeared. Who can knows, at a cancer (fie, fie, fie) what signs happen.

anastasia
02.07.2005, 20:41
At me treatment was one in one as at Ljagushonki same list BADov, has spent on drink a course 2 months, too I shall be the second course in the autumn. To tell or say, that has strongly helped or assisted imeno it, I can not. But I shall drink.. For prophylaxis

mari
05.07.2005, 00:28
Still there is a variant - an inflammation of lymphonoduses. For example if have overcooled and have caught a cold. I had a chicken-feed after has done a bit of travelling in the machine or car with kondishinom. Very strongly and very much the left breast at once was ill, any site has increased and to touch it was impossible. Has passed or has taken place for three days at constant heat, went in a sweater and for the night it was turned in warm. But also in this case it is better to descend or go to the doctor

vshmidt
05.07.2005, 03:58
No, well what all of us identical aunts!

It is simply ridiculous, but I too before going to the doctor have read through any muck about a cancer of a breast. So to the doctor I already have gone almost in a syncopal status

I even called to the sister, that if chavo, let she mine detku to herself will take (horror-horror-horror) And laughter, and a sin.

How much or As far as I remember from those mucks that read the basic signs of a cancer of a breast is:

- Inspissation which can be groped

- Allocation from a papilla with a blood or purulent

- Delicacy, fatigability

- A unreasonable raising of temperature

If these horrors are interesting to you, I can throw off the link (but is better it is not necessary because when I nachitalas this rubbish, me even zatoshnilo - probably pressure shibanulo). At you the most classical first signs gormnonalnogo disballansa, kotoroye are easily eliminated or erased;removed by the most usual ways, not resorting at all to a hormonetherapy - is simple travki and a regimen.

I ` mPULSE
05.07.2005, 17:46
Do not worry, while there is no occasion. Try or taste propalpirovat a breast - whether there are inspissations pr. However, here it for certain advised. In any case, it is impossible to be nervous in no event. Have a drink a lung restful, indulge itself, just in case do not wear busts with ossicles or bonelets. And - to the doctor.

Success.