PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nucleolus in a breast

mudrakov
27.11.2004, 13:12
Already half a year somewhere, che such, I do not know, doctors speak, that like all o.k.

Whether wanted can ask it to concern to an axillary hollow, well a lymphonodus there what. The nucleolus in 1,5 sm from a papilla is closer so to an axilla, inside, on zhirovik is still similar, though whence, I weigh 49 kg.

Thanks.

Vladimir T
14.12.2004, 22:58
And a puncture to you did or made?

SuSl
22.12.2004, 01:43
What in general doctors speak? They should something tell or say, besides that all by way of.

Minx
27.01.2005, 07:46
Eye of People

I forgive or excuse even words such I do not know. Explain

prolov
06.02.2005, 20:31
-mine. To you the US did or made? And a mammogram? What does all mean " by way of "? There Can be a mini-cyst. And in general there can be everything, everything. What for the doctor at you such?

jerry
07.03.2005, 02:33
Generally, if the doctor considers or counts, that that's all right on a puncture he usually does not send.

Another matter that it is possible to ask several doctors

The puncture is "assay" of that is inside of such "zhirovika". I.e. the doctor practically takes a syringe and does or makes a nyxis, only instead of to you something to enter from a syringe, he, on the contrary, sucks in a particle of tissues. Then this sample of tissues give on the analysis

alex_ney
09.03.2005, 09:27
nedotroga-

The doctor-gynecologist, but my version to descend or go esche to mammologu has made the surprised face, nothing is necessary, speaks.

To me 19 years are simple, whether also I do not know kernels or cores in a breast should swell, in fact she grows, nabuhaet or it is necessary run on uzi.

Olesia23
03.04.2005, 19:43
Well I do not know... In a breast there are no kernels Swells, certainly, basically before monthly. But it for a short while. If the nucleolus dense enough and longly enough does not fall down (month or more) I on your place to other doctor would descend or go and nevertheless have made US.

muha
22.04.2005, 16:09
Aha, spasibochka, here I shall go to enter the name soon.

vprokop
11.05.2005, 11:30
Was such. Did or made (in a direction) US of a breast and shchetovidki,

There was a cyst, then a course L-thyroxine, then repeated inspection...

After that has passed or has taken place 4 years, all ok,

Necessarily on inspection!!!

Michael
19.05.2005, 12:17
At the friend was, something similar. Very much was afraid to go to the doctor. When has gone it has appeared, that at it or her good-quality educations, something like a cyst. It or her have sent after analyses to delete this business. All has passed or has taken place without problems operation there trifling. Yes anything and it is not appreciable almost. So it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor to make all analyses. Whether it is not enough that.

The position of your doctor simply not that that is surprising, and amazingly irresponsibl! He has been obliged to examine and direct you on additional inspection. Very correctly, that you worry. Of such things do not joke.

Success, be not ill or sick!

cheater
23.05.2005, 17:54
, It nevertheless is better to the doctor (another), instead of on a forum. And that we now ponapishem, you also begin to search at yourselves for any pseudomaladies. You, casually, not in the USA? By my experience, here extremely negligently concern to such things. At me the gynecologist too has groped small inspissation, but has told or said, that all OK, and do not worry at all. A direction on a mammography to receive it was simply impossible. Then I in Moscow went to good institute, and platno all have made: a mammography and US. There the doctor has found two mini-cysts. Absolutely tiny, 0,5 mm in diameter, probably. But has told or said to not worry, in simple to observe of them. To operate it is not necessary. Has advised Mastodinon, this homeopathic agent, helps or assists such things to resolve. I have spent on drink a course, but improvements is not appreciable yet.

, And what such L-thyroxine? It is possible more in detail, please?

Tanechka
30.05.2005, 23:38
L- to the action it is identical to a natural hormone of a thyroid gland.

Application is strict under indications and under observation of the doctor.

kica1
02.06.2005, 13:01
, hm, to me probably will not approach or suit, at me and so shchitovidka super-active. Naturally, without the doctor I shall not accept. All the same, thanks for infu.

Svetlana I.
08.06.2005, 12:17
I do not wish anybody to frighten, but it is serious to it or this it is necessary to concern. At my aunt too such nucleolus was, small, is closer to an axilla. She with it or him a vein and anything it or her did not disturb, then has sharply ached, it was necessary to go on doctors and there was that it there so razroslos - have removed one breast and a lymphonodus in an axillary hollow. Operation serious, have now given physical inability, and have told or said that if has come at once as has appeared could manage preparations (a maximum - the nucleolus, a tumour good-quality would cut out only was).

kevinna
13.06.2005, 00:09
Too 2 doctors spoke me, that it's OK... But I have gone to the third and to me 2 tumours cut out - so do not stop

Misha To.
16.06.2005, 10:50
Oh, mamachka, terribly... br.

The most awful, that to the doctor I can go only about 25 numbers. As they say, so much time went, and now for each lost day I worry.

Kim:

And HOW MUCH YOUR AUNT went also it or her disturbed nothing, how much on time, and that schas has counted at me already more year it turns out.

E@RINA
18.06.2005, 22:28
Tell or Say still please to what doctor to go. And whether there is in a usual out-patient department an equipment for analyses necessary?

Thanks

And that I even representations have no where to move

ddddddd
20.06.2005, 02:35
There was at me such history with the awful beginning and the ridiculous extremity or end: in one perfect day I at myself in a breast have groped dense education, as if or as a lump, too near to a papilla. In horror has rushed off to the doctor with cries " Rescue or Save a life to the young woman!!! " The doctor has looked or seen and has directed me in mammologichesky the center, there me surveyed, have found nothing. The doctor longly laughed, explaining to me, that the mammary gland has property to be tuberous, and you, the girl, here all on ears have put.

IMPORTED_AE
20.06.2005, 03:52
That's it. Here anybody is peer to All of you precisely will not respond. Really it is impossible to ask at native-friends or -familiar where are found good mammologi in your city? And on a mammography and US - run.

Katya 8
20.06.2005, 04:38
It is exact same was at menja.i a little. Month has literally had a drink tablets oksitritsiklina (contraceptive), all has passed or has taken place.

Catapult
20.06.2005, 05:12
Well you it is strong so be not frightened, I absolutely terrible case have told it, is more often all comes to an end safely.

How much she with it or him the vein - neznaju, did not ask, and was ill sharply after the breast has chilled... Well also it has appeared, that there already all to cut out it is time to hell.

Whether there is in a usual out-patient department an equipment for analyses necessary?

It looking what poliklinnika, but does not happen more often. To mammologu it is necessary for you, and to make US of a mammary gland.