PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation from a breast

Страницы : [1] 2

nastya
20.10.2004, 21:02
Oh, girls! Has pressed a breast, and from there any droplet -white has appeared. What is it? terribly or and should be?

Katjusha
21.10.2004, 03:52
I do not wish you to frighten, but to me spoke: it-first an attribute of a tumour. Also spoke not laymans. So look narrowly, and if it will be not individual, and to repeat, my advice or council - to the doctor!

Ir
26.11.2004, 09:08
If you are not pregnant.

It is necessary to the doctor necessarily. It is necessary to take a smear (in itself most likely there will be cells similar on " colostric teltsa "), to make a mammography, it can and be observed at the doctor (be not frightened if it will be the oncologist). Well and having convinced that that's all right to live easy till an old age.

It is not necessary to be afraid, successes to you.

jamelija
26.12.2004, 14:06
, You here ponapugali... All can be, and can and to not be...

At me such history within two years. Not that chtobja I constantly checked presence at myself these or it vydeleny, but sometimes at pressing they are. For the first time they in me were found out by the doctor on survey. Has told or said, what is it an attribute of hormonal readiness of an organism to pregnancy. No trouble in it or this is not present, " but to give birth or travail it is time... "

11.01.2005, 23:08
The elephant, excuse, but you, apparently, should replace the doctor.

Here the brief list of diseases (from the most terrible to the most informidable) at which can be observed allocation from a papilla (the diagnosis is put on the basis of full inspection):

Cancer of a mammary gland;

Neoplasms in a uterus;

Fibrous mastopathy;

Inflammation of a mammary gland of not tumoral nature;

Inflammatory processes in ducts of mammary glands...

Any attitude or relation to " to give birth or travail it is time " such allocation have no.

In modern conditions the set forth above diseases are treated ALL (if, kolnechno to not tighten or delay...)

To all: excuse, if whom has frightened, but believe, that it is better to be frightened up to polusmerti and to run all over all doctors and to pass or take place all inspections, than once okoazatsja at young enough age in " the cancer case " as happens with my mum. Know, it was terrible to look at the very young (really very young) girls dying not from the operation, and from an irradiation and a chemotherapy with which try to treat metastasises. After such show you start to concern to a native organism much more closely or attentively...

Be not afraid of doctors (good) and good luck!

Elka
29.01.2005, 14:57
I am observed at the oncologist on p to the botfly of inspissations in a mammary gland. And so she checks each time and me asks, whether is not present vydeleny as it is very bad attribute, is connected with an oncology (if pregnancy is excluded)

Irina Efremova
19.02.2005, 05:01
I the physician also wish to tell or say that those who advises are right to address to you to the doctor. Nonsenses that, what is it is connected with " it can be necessary to give birth or travail " .kstati pay attention that the good expert-gynecologist at survey always checks a breast! And if something in her was not pleasant to him, he is obliged to direct you on reception to the oncologist.

Olga
04.03.2005, 22:53
I too heard, what is it an attribute of a mastopathy. And more any hormonal disturbance. Is better to consult either with the gynecologist, or with the oncologist. I went earlier to one ginekologichke, she in the first reception at once checked on presence of these or thus most vydeleny, to my girlfriend at whom they were, has told or said to hand over the analysis on goromony. Now they at her like as have stopped, after treatment.

Marina To.
13.03.2005, 01:59
Nika:

Run to the doctor.

I still when wrote the first doubted, can to me what not that have told or said. But the doctor in occasion of a cancer of a mammary gland spoke me. So I am not mistaken.

vfqz
25.03.2005, 20:40
Well, you and the truth have frightened the girl. Certainly, all can be and with everything, but there is a mass of not oncologic diseases, at kotrryh can be such allocation. For example. Such happens at the raised or increased hormone Prolactinum. In norm or rate he raises or increases at pregnant women and otvestvenen for allocation of milk, BUT at mass of people as a result of hormonal disbalansa he is raised or increased, and is strong. It can give such allocation. Naturally, it only one of princhin, and is a lot of them, and many absolutely informidable also are treated. So to go to the doctor the correct decision, but to panic it is necessary.

padarok!
13.04.2005, 07:54
Precisely! At my girlfriend Prolactinum also has been raised or increased. She was treated with tablets. So, no trouble, but to be treated all it is necessary.

Without a name
26.04.2005, 17:01
Yes, Prolactinum reduce Parlodelum, bromkriptinom, etc. all is natural strictly under the control of the gynecologist-endocrinologist and analyses. But no trouble in it or this is not present.

Garry70
02.05.2005, 14:27
At me too such problem is, he now vydeleny became very little. If allocation white-transparent are most likely Prolactinum. BUT! If he at you is raised or increased - it is necessary to address to the gynecologist as it is fraught with development of diseases in ovaries, a polycystosis, niprimer. Would advise to make uzi a small basin and a mammary gland - at once much will clear up!

lenochka
09.05.2005, 23:04
Oh, mA-mA

tier
11.05.2005, 18:13
All is curable, do not experience.

And bromkriptin is hormonal?

Elena81
12.05.2005, 03:40
Both bromkriptin and pardodel and (the latest also speak more safe) dostineks influence a hormonal background. And whether they here contain gormony.chestno speaking, I do not know... It is necessary to look or see, probably, in the instruction.

rusil86
15.05.2005, 04:53
Tolko.kogda budute to hand over on prolaktin.imejte in view of, what is it he from stress too raises or increases. About it or this it is a lot of all in the Internet is. Doctors govorjat.chto jump the prolatina can be even from phobia of a nyxis vvenu (nu.kogda the analysis take) .poeto if to hand over it or him in a status of stress the result can be deformed or distorted. And in general, be not frightened you so, I from many women about allocation from papillas heard and it is completely not obligatory something bad. But proveritsja.chtoby it was not thought, it is necessary.

_
23.05.2005, 13:45
And-and-and-and !!!!!!!!!!!!! At me same hren since the breast has appeared.. Years 5 already... Never gave to it or this value or meanings;importance.... In blinstvo!!!! I Am afraid...

. At me the grandmother from a cancer of a breast has died. Somebody knows, it is by right of succession passed????????

Nataly
28.05.2005, 19:31
It is necessary = a blood on hormones to hand over, on Prolactinum, and then already bromkreptinom to be treated. At me were allocation, more correctly, remained, in 6 years after sorts or labors. I was treated at the endocrinologist-gynecologist. She has told or said, that if to not treat, to be reflected in a brain. And subsequently can threaten with sterility or barrenness.

kozak
03.06.2005, 09:05
Unfortunately the hereditary factor plays not posledniju a role in connection with a cancer

Whether I ba had a cancer of a uterus the first that the gynecologist asks there is in a sort an oncology...

Be vigilant

ElBorracho
05.06.2005, 23:07
to Lady-2

About a brain is probably your doctor something confuses!

The matter is that raised or increased Prolactinum sometimes happens because of a tumour in a brain (more often good-quality, it is treated by medicines), therefore if is found out raised or increased prolkatin - will precisely send you on a roentgen of a turkish saddle (area such in a brain). But as you can see - dependence return! Raised or increased Prolactinum cannot cause these tumours itself. Here so!

Belth
07.06.2005, 09:56
And more!

About bromkriptina. The principle of action of this preparation - blocks superfluous allocation of Prolactinum, but does not treat a problem, that is operates or works, while drink.

I drank its or his month - sensations awful, he it is very bad dejstvet on a liver. And after its or his cancelling to a sign were restored. So better probably it is valid Dostineks though I did not try or taste it or him, only read.

Ksta, bromkriptin itself hormones does not contain.

Alexander.
07.06.2005, 15:50
Jelly the rights. Dependence return. Me here too on MRT a turkish saddle napravljali.napugali this prolaktinomoj, but, fortunately, have not found.

Ksenja
08.06.2005, 23:39
Malena, necessarily go to the doctor. I recently talked to the gynecologist about etom, since at me panic pavor of a cancer. She at us prints clauses or articles in Russian newspaper. A cancer a pier. Glands it can genetically be passed. But also she has told or said that only 10 % of cancer diseases are passed by right of succession, and 90 % because of ekologii, negligent attitude to the health, etc. But to be checked up it is NECESSARY!

Lucy
09.06.2005, 02:43
, I to change the doctor am not going to, I completely trust him. The matter is that all here in a crowd ponapugali the girl. Now she will go on oncologists and analyses on Prolactinum.

Yes I agree, that it is necessary to watch or keep up an organism and allocation to not eat it from a breast well. But will agree, that all the sores listed by you

A cancer of a mammary gland;

Neoplasms in a uterus;

Fibrous mastopathy;

Inflammation of a mammary gland of not tumoral nature;

Inflammatory processes in ducts of mammary glands...

First of all have other signs (pains, an irregularity of a cycle, abnormality monthly, etc.), allocation from a breast only accompanying simtom not specifying precisely on presence any of diagnoses. You have listed their heap... If each of them put only to this attribute...

In my case nothing specified these terrible diagnoses, there was a regular cycle, US showed healthy organs, stethalgias were not, etc. Nevertheless the colostrum was allocated... On it or this the doctor also has told or said about hormonal readiness of an organism for pregnancy. Since then I live two years and as anything me did not disturb, and does not disturb... Regular surveys at genikologa speak about a good status of an organism.

Nika to the doctor, naturally to visit better in advance having warned illness or disease, but it is not necessary to panic too.