PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fibroadenoma of a mammary gland

Olga Nik.
15.01.2005, 18:59
If by somebody did or made operation on excision of a fibroadenoma of a mammary gland, share, please, experience: where did or made operation, that she from herself represents,

What contraindications, etc. For everything, that recollect in this occasion I shall be very grateful.

Bubble
04.02.2005, 09:29
To me did or made. Abroad - about Russia I do not know.

Cut out to me it or her for reinsurance - that good-quality has not turned in malignant. So up to a cutting of lymphonoduses has not cunningly put.

Operation has passed or has taken place without a uniform problem. With a narcosis, with othodnjakom all is excellent or different, about zazhivanie I even plainly remember nothing, have absolutely imperceptibly and quickly passed or have absolutely imperceptibly and quickly taken place. (the scar has remained, but very much it was pleasant to all muzhiks, so nashchet etogo do not experience. In general, it is usual even a scar does not remain, at me simply an adenoma greater or big was).

In hospital I was, how much or as far as I remember, day two. Right after operations have given me a kick under back.

So do not experience, do not worry, all will be good. Success.

Nastasya
14.03.2005, 11:56
No trouble. Operation under a local narcosis lasts no more than 40 minutes. In operational and back the legs or pinches will come. Nothing hurts. Day through two-rub or -three if seams normally heal, will write out home. It is Then out-patient it is possible to go on dressings. In the further the seam is practically imperceptible-depends from a material which sew.

Where did or made operation

You mean in what clinic? Where be?

What contraindications, etc.

Contraindications the general or common for all operations: well type analyses bad, pressure, an intolerance of a narcosis, etc. do not do or make operation during monthly. It is better, if operation will be after monthly.

aim
27.03.2005, 18:37
Hm, can different operations? Tk I know, that minutes 30-40 is done or made (a local narcosis, feel nothing), and then go home. The scar small after an aura, later time imperceptible absolutely becomes. Nothing hurts. Well also it is impossible to wet any time there. Moscow. TSELT.

FANTOMAS
10.04.2005, 00:57
Yes, too anybody in hospital did not hold me. Has come-has left or -is cunning itself, the truth, home veleno was all the same that someone has brought by the machine or car, most it is not necessary.

Did or Made 8 years ago in mammologicheskom the center on Potter's. Under local, certainly. Well represents - cut a skin, cut out a tumour between lobes of a gland (I so have understood), have sewn up. At me a seam not after an aura, and vertikolno sideways. Milk or dairy ducts were not damaged or injured;hurt, fed the child himself fine.

More no memoirs are present, that there to recollect, trifling has put. There were any natural postoperative restrictions, how much to not wet, to not be jerked...

Olik
23.04.2005, 15:14
I had a general or common narcosis. But I see, even with local without problems.

habibi
15.05.2005, 19:50
Thanks all huge. I have a little calmed down. And that the doctor to whom have sent in hospital on consultation, has intimidated me. And operation uneasy, and then 2-3 months to not be engaged in sports. And before operation a heap of prescriptions., etc., etc. Probably he has wanted more money.

Well, anything, I shall find other doctor.

shapokljak

Yes, yes, I meant in what clinic. I in Moscow.

katyonka

Tell or Say, please, and what such TSELT?

And more a question all. Who can knows... Through what is the time after operation it is possible to become pregnant. " The kind doctor " such period has named, that I probably shall more quickly grow old.

fifa1979
19.05.2005, 23:27
Greetings!

To me the same operation (in sense excision of a fibroadenoma) did or made three years ago in Moscow in TSKB, even I remember a surname of the surgeon - Yarygin Leonid Mihajlovich, a super-fruitcake, very optimistical, than and :-)

Under the general or common narcosis, have taken nedelku for fidelity and :-)

On dressings you stamp then couple of weeks, and then already and again :-)

At me the truth the site was och large, therefore the scar has remained, but equal and beautiful (by the way the first week he looked or appeared not so therefore as the breast accepts the initial form after a while - in fact the slice all the same leaves).

And so it agree with opinions - boys och like - to protect want also all :-))))

That else - literally in three days it is desirable not haljavit and to start to do or make exercises (there everyone will tell: paws up to lift and so on) - that the breast quickly has restored the form also an arm or a hand to wave was as easily.

If to be protected and you will do or make, eat nothing risk of that that yourself to protect in the underground and buses, why very much the slouch develops!:-)

Vot...

All will be good! It is checked up!

Cheers!

z-a-i-k-a
28.05.2005, 00:50
Probably, really situations happen different. At me like an adenoma small so I hope, all will pass or take place easily. Eshe time of thanks all!!!

MrKiller
30.05.2005, 08:12
www.celt.ru

Perhaps, one of the most qualitative med.tsentrov in Moscow, not cheap. I was at the doctor-homeopathist (really helps or assists, my mum also, and mothers-in-law), then at Soldatov (operation) the-doctor the professional. Still familiar people treated there a teeth (and also inserted). All are very happy. In occasion of the child, I have given birth in 3 years, but the doctor then has still told or said, that the more quickly the better. But, probably, at you other circumstances, your doctor can is right? And more, reading answers, it is possible to see, that at all a different situation. As I already spoke, to me have made and to walk have sent. The breast did not lose any form, any exercises and td. A scar tiny also it was firstly visible, but it is not strong. Already ok. Can because at me the small fibroadenoma was (was well-timed has addressed, by the way)? Or they different happen..