PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Will not believe, but I have found a cream for augmentation of a breast

Dismal1
29.12.2004, 11:26
Not poverete, but I have found a cream for augmentation of a breast.

He seems on the basis of progosterona

To smear it is necessary not a breast, and places where are a lymph sites

I smeared smeared, have then spat

And month with pustja has noticed that the breast washing became as though upruzhe

Certainly she has not grown but has bulked up as before monthly and looks or appears

Noticeably it is better

To that I shall interestingly write in detail the name and anatatsiju, but only not today

Snowflake
11.01.2005, 14:54
And why not today?!!! Here so always, all over again will intrigue and then...

Natali
09.02.2005, 08:18
Whether instead of dangerously to influence lymphonoduses? I would not began to risk.

Zorjana
13.02.2005, 13:41
Write certainly, very interestingly. I the same know a cream one which if polzueshsja on a regular basis gives sensation of augmentation or a swelling or turgescence, but efekt is short in a month again it is necessary to repeat

wizard
16.02.2005, 00:05
Progesteronum is a hormone, he does not collect in an organism.. Nonsense.. And the breast grows not from Progesteronum.. And from estrogen..

Tanchik
13.03.2005, 00:41
My cream is called the Cream for elasticity of a breast from the Nature the Figure. In such orange tubike also is on sale only in a drugstore.

Natalia Vladimi
14.03.2005, 00:56
I undertake to descend or go in a drugstore and on ento a miracle to look or see (prohozhej described). Therefore as all gormonosoderzhashchee is obliged or to be a medicine (and any member of a food and drug administration in senses will not sign such instruction) or to not be in a drugstore.

Though it is much more probable, that there again wonderful or strange fitoestrogeny a soya.

The breast at pregnancy increases or is enlarged, not only before monthly.

marishkino
17.03.2005, 07:59
If polzueshsja on a regular basis gives sensation of augmentation or a swelling or turgescence, but efekt it is short in a month again it is necessary to repeat (

Well you know, if effect for a MONTH!!! Suffices, it abruptly

The truth, probably it is very insalubrious

asaasa
25.03.2005, 17:27
ivanka, aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Almost year zhduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, kogdaaaaaaaaaaa you will write that for kreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.... (sobing desperately and bitterly)

vikiskis
13.04.2005, 11:02
And what for a cream? Better butters or oils ethereal, they possess estrogenopodobnym action.

K.A.
16.04.2005, 00:59
At me a small breast... But estrogenovoj a failure I do not suffer, and even on the contrary, and superfluous estrogens categorical are counter-indicative to me. For example, travka antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, from a bronchitis and throats sometimes appoint or nominate - the sage is fitoestrogen. And it or him it is possible for me absolutely slightly, and only in the first phase of a cycle. Otherwise there is a risk of occurrence estrogen-dependent of tumours.

It turns out, I precisely cannot smear such hormonal cream. Well really these creams the truth contain hormones? There and it is written? And other principles of influence, interestingly are not present? Hormones are in fact such thin balance of an organism, I do not wish to interfere. Though the augmentation of a breast me not especially interests, but here to raise or increase elasticity - it would be quite good.

Andrey of FRAMES
18.04.2005, 10:49
Too it is interesting to me, tell more quickly already

The daughter - in-law
19.04.2005, 11:47
I know one cream on the basis of Progesteronum. He from a mastopathy, is called prozhestozhel, on sale in a drugstore.

Whether influences augmentation of a breast, I do not know. He can meant?

Sten333
22.04.2005, 04:20
The breast at pregnancy increases or is enlarged, not only before monthly.

And then, what? It is blown off?

The VIP
08.05.2005, 08:48
Not that word.

Pillowcases saw empty?

Natasha
19.05.2005, 12:04
Not that word.

Pillowcases saw empty?

Not, not necessarily. It to that as will carry.

On a subject: I would be afraid both to touch or tamper with lymphonoduses, and of effect such jarkovyrazhennogo too would be frightened. But I in general now puganaja a raven - at me was very strong attack of a mastopathy in the summer, and now I imha - if is risk for health - let luchche ushki spanielja, but healthy.

IlyaVlasov
22.05.2005, 06:10
At me the breast for the size has increased (with B up to C) when I have started to drink contraceptive! Has combined, so to say, pleasant with useful!

lesli
23.05.2005, 02:32
Not poverete, but I have found a cream for augmentation of a breast.

Your truth, I shall not believe (:

zc
23.05.2005, 23:17
Not poverete, but I have found a cream for augmentation grudi.on it seems on the basis of progosterona

To me the doctor has in the pure state registered this Progesteronum, two months, I rub a breast what was such and has remained.. But me it is appointed or nominated with a view of treatment, instead of augmentation..

Irinka
24.05.2005, 08:04
Fairly oblazila pair drugstores with a wide range of the accompanying goods, a miracle wonderful or strange has not found. But in view of neaktualnosti for me personally - in search did not rest.

Aha, after the termination or discontinuance of feeding by a breast the glandular tissue decreases at a rate of (the more longly a lactemia - the more strongly).