PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain and thickening in a mammary gland

Advanced
20.12.2004, 10:26
In target in a mammary gland something was ill, on distance of 3-4 sm from a papilla are closer to the middle of a breast.

There there is any thickening about 0,5-1 sm in diameter. It also hurted or was ill;was sick.

Mammolog one on all city, now on the sick-list.

In general I noticed this thickening and earlier, but at any survey I was spoken by different doctors, what is it normally.

Still happened so, that at impact (for example somehow unsuccessfully we rage with liked... Or I clumsy at times) a pain in this mammary gland was saved some hours. Then passed or took place.

But this time some days hurted or was ill;was sick. To mammologu I shall go as soon as he will leave from the sick-list.

What is it can be? And it is how much dangerous?

Whether there can be this thickening from impact? From enough strong impact?

So what exactly turns out this mammary gland at me gets under impacts (many times), and right never.

Oljan
27.12.2004, 21:29
Mammolog one on all city,

But at any survey I was spoken by different doctors

I here have not understood.. mammolog one on all city, and different doctors looked.. Or you about gynecologists??

Here to guess to not turn out, we only can intimidate you... Protect breasts and go to the doctor. Do not wind itself.

dianka
18.01.2005, 03:57
Gynecologists looked.

And one mammolog 3-4 years ago in Tyumen. Anybody from them has found out nothing. On my words about a thickening, responded "it's OK".

Now I in other city live. Here one mammolog. At it or him was not still.

But because of frequent morbidity of a thickening and the area adjoining them has decided to consult at mammologa.

I can tell or say precisely, that the given mammary gland often suffers from casual impacts. Well, so it turns out

ORdubadliXAN
25.01.2005, 18:26
Make US of a mammary gland. Do not worry.

yui
06.02.2005, 13:33
It can be a mastopathy - the widespread disease.

And from impacts very much and very much I advise to be protected!

Cross
12.02.2005, 16:03
How old are you? If it is less 30 it is necessary to make US!

If it is more, a mammogram..

Gynecologists looked.

Looked - means have felt arms or hand???

It nevertheless is not enough..

The mastopathy can be difuznoj is very widespread phenomenon..

And cystically- is more unpleasantly..

Wait the doctor...

Ball =)
22.02.2005, 03:53
Similar mastopathy

_moavit974
25.02.2005, 02:04

Just learned or found out in poliklinnike, mammolog the minimum for 2 weeks lays in hospital. He and the oncologist. Nobody replaces it or him, takeih experts in city are not present more.

Can go to the therapist and ask purpose or appointment for US? But in any case something define or determine on US this oncologist- can only.

I am protected from impacts. Very much I try to be protected. But as above already wrote, so it turns out.

Externally on this breast of anything unusual it is not appreciable. A skin equal everywhere and uniform. A surface resilient. Vydeleny is not present. Retractions of an integument, prominences or mamelon, concavities, excavations and similar tode are not present.

EvaA
25.02.2005, 10:41
24 years

At a palpation anybody from palpating doctors has not found out this thickening. Though, can they it is not strong tried, as basically attention gave axillary hollows and the external party or side of breasts about axillary hollows. And a thickening at me from the inside about the middle of a breast bone, practically with edge or territory of a mammary gland. And visually absolutely it is not defined or determined in any way.

But I at a palpation feel as though a globule, at easy or light;mild squeezing the unpleasant sensation and an easy or a light;a mild pain is felt, at strong squeezing - very much oshchutimaja a pain, at casual impact - a strong pain.

vlad05
13.03.2005, 14:07
But in any case something define or determine on US this oncologist- can only

Why? Good UZIst will see, if something not by way of.

Ali
02.04.2005, 17:06
The truth?

I never did or made US, and I do not represent good in my city of UzIst or not.

Probably, then it is necessary to go to the therapist behind a direction on US?

And by result of US at once it is visible as how?

Barbi
10.04.2005, 23:28
And can, you for a thickening accept a tissue of the gland?

In any case, it is necessary to make US

Krisenish
16.04.2005, 02:17
And by result of US at once it is visible as how?

Too not always. To me on US have put a mastopathy. And the -oncologist (with the experience, operating) even to look at US did not become, palpated and has told or said, that while all OK.

And on US, grit, everyone can see. Well or very competent there should be a diagnostician.

By the way, I too painful sensations tested also something there groped. Have registered Agnukaston. I think, what is it all my suspiciousness.

Health!

alexei_alex
29.04.2005, 23:02
By the way, it is desirable to do or make US for 5-10 day of a cycle. Descend or go - and further it will be visible. In any case it is better to be reinsured.

ellanina
07.05.2005, 09:27
And can, you for a thickening accept a tissue of the gland?

All can be. Suspiciousness can and at me.

But painful sensations are present precisely.

Means I shall go on US. And that to me is already terrible.

Ale
11.05.2005, 21:12
The author, yes be not afraid you of anything, do not wind itself. And the doctor reach And the pain is not connected with coming nearer monthly? Can be and a mastopathy as to you here have written. And it is not necessary so to play at all with the friend that the breast got under impacts. The breast of it or this does not like, it or her to protect it is necessary, I to you it am serious.

Good luck!

polshkova
16.05.2005, 20:40
Excuse for curiosity - and what is this CASUAL constant impacts?

Toriko
22.05.2005, 01:57
Here it was absolutely exact last month 3 some or a little bit bruises of this breast: once liked me has picked up in an impulse of tenderness with scope, its or his arm or hand has got not under a breast and on, was sick; another time I jumped through an armchair like and have called in to myself kolenkoj in a breast, was awfully sick.

After these bruises the breast became very sensitive to influences. At compression painful sensations in a place of inspissation begin.

Up to bruises of a pain it was not exact, before monthly happens nagrubanie and a small dyscomfort.

But a pain a constant pain in current 3 days the first time.

Proximon
22.05.2005, 03:19
The friend recently cut out a fibroadenoma (it not the same, that a mastopathy). Too inspissation was on a breast (from a decollete), too the doctor from the very beginning of it or her did not feel at a palpation, but all the same has found and have made uzi.

Now shramik.

About impacts I know nothing, and strongly I doubt, that such could be.

It I to that else, except for a mastopathy can be. In a network esteem, while your doctor will not leave.

22.05.2005, 07:40
Clearly. The breast should be protected very much from impacts - it is possible to provoke any tumour in a breast. Type or collect in search - many useful links: It is necessary to protect a breast from bruises, impacts and squeezings, to wear free, but well supporting or maintaining bras. It is even better, if you presume even houses to go to yourselves without a bra. JAponki, for example, do not wear lifchiki and are ill or sick with a mastopathy much less often.

(I, when see, that series deranged chel which can push, - an arm or a hand a breast I block, as the pregnant woman - a stomach or belly. On the automatic device already.)

Do or Make US or a mammography, in two weeks - to the doctor. Also protect a breast! Success.

max_rain
22.05.2005, 08:21
I esteemed.

Has found, that morbidity happens at a mastopathy. At a fibroadenoma of a pain does not happen.

And has still found, that malignant educations too do not hurt.

Married couple
23.05.2005, 06:37
I try to protect. But sometimes all occurs or happens too quickly and absolutely casually.

I wear only elastic seamless such topics-.

Houses always them I remove or I take out.

Here with bruises all is bad certainly.