PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems of a lactemia

oliga
15.01.2005, 07:19
Hello!
In city we do not have expert on a lactemia, therefore wish to address to you.
To my child 1 years and 3 months. As it was necessary to combine, maternal duties with study in HIGH SCHOOL of feeding were not regular. I nursed it or him till 4 months, 2 more months after he has thrown a breast, I gave him the decanted milk. Then it sharply began to disappear. Milk became a little and it has developed a taste a soda solution. Reception of such preparations as "Apilak" and lactational teas there is nothing have not resulted or brought. Now daily there is a sensation perepolnennosti breasts, but at a decanting some drops of yellowish color therefrom are squeezed out. What to me to do or make, in fact I should get rid of this unpleasant sensation, return a lactemia?
Thankful in advance
OLGA.

TSIR
02.03.2005, 21:31
Hello.

At end of feeding of the child by a breast presence vydeleny from a papilla can be natural process still short time (6-8 months).
At occurrence of a dyscomfort in mammary glands the internal occurring with the doctor- for discussion of a question and if necessary carrying out of diagnostic researches is desirable.

Yours faithfully, Ovsyannikov Jury Alekseevich
The -oncologist, the doctor of the maximum or supreme category