PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Breast

Moloduha
05.10.2004, 17:48
Hello!
At me since the childhood, from the moment of body height of a breast dummies or papillas were not allocated. More precisely, they, certainly, are, but they as though do not stick out. And one thicket it is curtailed or turned inside, and looks out only a little. The second sometimes itself leaves, sticks out, but then under clothes is again hidden. Pains never was, disturbed nothing. The only thing-pain before a menses. The breast the small (1,5) size and any, I would tell or say, liquid, not strong, too soft, weak-willed. If I lay edgewise also she all rolls down or slides sideways. It is very ugly, I hesitate even of the husband. It seems to me, that they at me any nurseries. Color at them too acyanotic, light pink any. Auras around of papillas small and when merznu or I bathe so in general become tiny. I thought to buy or purchase a breast pump for feeding mums, can it or him I can extend?

What will you advise me? Illness or Disease it or simply congenital patalogija? And how even structure or frame of a breast to strengthen? Let the size small so though can more strong were, I would be already happier...

Rover
30.12.2004, 15:00
I NOT the doctor!

It not illness or disease and not a pathology, is your feature and it is more than anything.

If yours it is delightful (on my taste) the small breast in an edgewise position rolls down or slides sideways it only speaks that she natural, instead of silikonovaja. Beautifully it or not, give to judge to the husband! Probably you arrange it or him entirely with this breast, with these dummies or papillas and all rest;). Cease to look at itself from and to complex in this occasion!

By the way, to you for the information: 67 %!!! Men, by results of interrogation, would agree to give 5!! Years of a life if only to get rid of a bald head which, in their opinion, terribly spoils them and does or makes unattractive in opinion of women.
It is curious, that by results of the same interrogations, to women deeply to spit on a man's bald head!

Well and now it is concrete.
Dummies or Papillas let alone! What are, such it is good! And to you, and the husband and, certainly, the future child. As to a breast it or she can be made more resilient.
1. Zakalivanie (gradual!) with cool water raises or increases a tonus of a skin and vessels.
2. Some cosmetic companies let out or release special agents for strengthening a bust. I do not know, I personally did not try or taste;)
3. I do not know your body build, but in any case, exercises from an arsenal female (and man's) body building strengthen muscles of a breast. It otzhimanija from a floor (arms or hand are hardly wider than brachiums), distributing of arms or hand with dumbbells in the parties or sides, laying on a back, on a bench, etc. Talk to the sports trainer. Independently to start to be engaged I do not recommend, since you do not have necessary knowledge and experience! It is necessary to do or make all gradually.

Success, the young lady!

TSIR
26.02.2005, 15:50
Hello.

That you have described, corresponds or meets to a variant of anatomic norm or rate.
Treatment is not necessary, is a question of aesthetic surgery.

Yours faithfully, Ovsyannikov Jury Alekseevich
The -oncologist, the doctor of the maximum or supreme category