PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains

lyta
13.01.2005, 17:23
Hello. Clear, please, a situation At me during half a year constant delays. Whether pains in axillary area are possible or probable because of it or this? They have begun in September and repeat periodically (as it seems to me, for couple of weeks up to a menses and after it or her). Did or made US of mammary glands, but all in norm or rate. Earlier these pains were as though instant and when I tried to grope, i.e. to find a sore point nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. And now, when it has repeated again, such sore point has appeared and as it seemed to me, with a small nodule (inflammation). Whether it is connected with gynecology or these are lymphonoduses and potovye glands? In fact nothing has shown US Besides I am am hurted sometimes by all around of a breast. Whether it is possible to connect it with nervous breakdowns which at me are observed approximately since same time? In advance many thanks.

TSIR
26.02.2005, 15:47
Hello.

First, medical examination (mammolog) and interrogation by the doctor of your complaints is necessary to state more exact estimation of a situation.
If the dyscomfort which you test, has cyclic character, that, probably, the additional lobe of a mammary gland in one of axillary areas takes place. In absentia without survey the comment is incorrect.

Yours faithfully, Ovsyannikov Jury Alekseevich
The -oncologist, the doctor of the maximum or supreme category