PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Results of US

DianaGG
25.02.2005, 19:22
Hello. I in strong trouble. Has made US of mammary glands, and now very much I experience. Did or made US in November. It was then treated mastofitom. And here has now made US repeatedly. I wish to tell or say, that during reception mastofita, I practically do not have pains in m.zh. Breasts have ceased so strongly nabuhat. I thought, that all goes on the amendment, but result of US me has simply knocked down. Further I result or bring -you US from 11.04 / from 02.05

1. In both m.zh. A skin: not utolshchena / not utolshchena
2. A layer premammarnoj a fatty tissue: it is moderately expressed / has died. It is expressed
3. The parenchyma is presented by a layer fibroglanduljarnoj to a tissue thickness: utolshch. (Lion) 22 (pr) 18,4 / utolshch. () 18 mm (pr) 17,9
4. Ehogennost a glandular tissue: it is raised or increased not sootvets. To age / average, neodnor. str- corresponds or meets vozr.
5. Periduktalnyj a fibrosis, fibrosis Kuperovyh of ligaments or cords: it is not expressed / fibers. Cooper of ligaments or cords. It is moderately expressed
6. The phenomena of a fatty involution: are moderately expressed / are moderately expressed
d lactiferous ducts: up to 2,3-2,9 in a lion. m.zh./up to 2 mm
d the main lactiferous ducts: 2,9-3,3 in a lion. m.zh./2,3 mm
8. Axillary lymphonoduses:/about / in right podm. Region a lymphonodus of 10,7*6,2 mm usual ehostruktury
9. Nodal and cystic educations:
From 11.04: in right m.zh. On 19,00 gipoehogennoe education Diameter. 7,4 mm of homogeneous structure or frame with insignificant dorzalnym ehousileniem. On 15,00 near to a papilla gipoehogennoe education with a little bit rough contour kneaded slightly with effect dorzalnogo ehousilenija, not changing the form at a compression the gauge. (the size of the second cyst to specify zabyly.)
The CONCLUSION: O?-attributes of a fibrosing adenosis or fibroadenomatosis of glandular type. Liquid educations right m.zh.

From 02.05: In right m.zh. At 8,30 o'clock gipoehogennoe education of 7*4 mm with dorzalnym ehousileniem. Near to a papilla at 2 o'clock gipoehogennoe education of 10,5*7,2 mm. Non-uniform structure or frame due to thin fibrous tissues.
The CONCLUSION: O?-attributes FAM of glandular type are moderately expressed. Kistoznve educations of the right mammary gland.

Tell or Say, please. Whether it is necessary to me to worry in occasion of a lymphonodus?? I even cannot probe it or him, and as that pain I do not feel.
To me on reception only on Monday, but I to myself such shall wind till Monday, prompt advice or council, please. Thanks.
:eek: