PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Breast small

ljalka
17.09.2004, 20:09
It again I, on past not vydelennoyh papillas at me small breasts (to me it was executed 16), at mum and the grandmother almost 3 the size, and how I? Will not grow any more? Why?? Tell or say what to do or make? I complex! If I shall come on reception with such urodskoj a breast, the doctor will longly neigh??

Semius
19.09.2004, 15:54
Ljalja I shall tell or say to you as the man-small of a breast nebyvaet (tembolee to you only 16 - the organism in all the parties or sides simultaneously can simply neuspevaet grow:)) and is many men which are pleasant a small breast (Freud's MALCHAT to experts!:D)

About the sizes in general my grandmother spoke - if the breast is located in ladoshku is a breast if is not present - dojka:)

And about the doctor nebespokojsja, esmu the size and the form it is absolutely violet! He the doctor.

The villain
23.11.2004, 21:21
You, I so have understood, settling telka, if at you also dummies or papillas not allocated, most likely at you still tslaja a heap of similar problems... You the awful person.

Prosto Katja
29.12.2004, 23:39
At me the same problems though to me 23, and I do not consider or count it as problems. To my guy, my breast is pleasant. Not a breast the main thing in the woman, the main thing - its or her artful mind or wit and obojanie (the information not for men). And my sister in general can be model, and it is even less than heaps, few. It to her does not stir or prevent, muzhiks look to her in a trace. Not a breast so legs or foots are good, not legs or foots, so the face - super, not the face, so hair, a figure, etc. Think, what is good in you? (anything good? Such, I shall tell or say to you, does not happen)

Rover
30.12.2004, 14:41
I NOT the doctor, but the man!:)

And I personally very much like a small breast!

However, your breast still podrastet, in fact to you only 16 years!:)