PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist bodibilderu to get rid of doubts!

Sila
12.10.2004, 00:08
Good afternoon! I am engaged in bodybuilging, I accept steroids. I am afraid to catch a gynecomastia. Questions:

To 1 Me have told or said that before occurrence of a gynecomastia at bodibilderov in the beginning there is a constant itch in dummies or papillas, and a pain in dummies or papillas.
Whether the truth it or genekomastija can painlessly arise and suddenly?

2 I have groped at myself under one papilla small, slightly the morbid globule at a palpation in size with a pea, reminding usual lymphonodus (under edge or territory of an alveolus of a papilla), a pain and an itch in dummies or papillas is not present, even if them poteret or to compress an arm or a hand.
What is it most likely, "uzlik" - a gynecomastia or a usual lymphonodus?

Rover
26.12.2004, 16:23
I NOT the doctor!

In occasion of a gynecomastia to you will respond, I hope, experts.

But you are afraid, I think, at all that. If you the usual person, who among other, goes in for sports to have the beautiful trained figure throw steroids as soon as possible. Will badly terminate. Will badly terminate. Esteem (there is on the Internet) magnificent book Stjuarta " an Iron shaft " about natural bodybuilging without steroids.

If you professional bodibilder also dream of career SHvartsnegera, my remarks to you to what. Professional sportsmen meaningly endow health for achievement of sports results.