PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fibroadenomas and a hormonal background

Maruska
30.09.2004, 18:29
Hello!
To me of 27 years. 2 years ago to me have removed 6 fibroadenomas from a mammary gland. Now fibroadenomas have grown again, already on other places, and in the second gland too. Has come to hospital to enter the name on operation, there at me have looked or seen round eyes and were surprised, why last time have not checked up a hormonal background, ovaries and shchitovidku. The doctor who me operated, words about it or this has not told or said, and mammolog in an out-patient department - too though I asked, maybe, business in hormones? In general, everyone are silent, as guerrillas, and nothing is clear. Perhaps, you will prompt, on what hormones it is necessary to hand over analyses in such cases? Very much year or 2 would not be desirable to be operated each, on what I then shall be similar?

evromedprestizh
01.10.2004, 18:56
You should hand over the analysis on female sexual hormones (on 5-7- day, 21-23- day of a menstrual cycle) and hormones of a thyroid gland.

K.m.n. The doctor of the first category -gynecologist Vybornova Irina Anatolevna.