PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The size of a breast

08.09.2004, 16:28
Hello! To me 21, and the breast not on age is small. And voloski grow. Hormones by way of, and the breast does not grow, in this occasion very much I complex and I can not begin a sexual life. Help or assist, please! And can be, my biological age mismatches calendar?

evromedprestizh
01.10.2004, 18:00
At some girls mammary glands completely develop already to 12-years age whereas at others it occurs or happens by 19 years and even later. Body height of mammary glands is supervised by a level of estrogens and hereditary factors.
The size of a breast and its or her development it is incorporated genetically, i.e. even during your fetal development. Development of milk or dairy glands, as a rule, comes to an end with the termination or ending of the period of puberty, by 18 years. For an estimation of a status of your mammary glands, we recommend you to address for survey to the doctor mammologu and to consult with the doctor the endocrinologist (to survey the hormonal status).
Does not exist for today of preparations improving the form and volume of mammary glands. Can improve a status of mammary glands endoprotezirovanie (plastic surgery). To improve the form of a breast and increase approximately by one size can to help or assist specially and competently picked up exercises. We recommend you to address to the trainer owning such knowledge.

The doctor oncologist- Maksimova Lyudmila Georgievna.