PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PROBLEM

NATASHA S.
01.09.2004, 09:32
Zdrastvujte!!! I had such problem: around of papillas there were red internal strias. They from time to time pass or take place, and then back appear. And for some reason my dummies or papillas are always in the bulked up status. What is it can be? It normally or it is necessary to see a doctor? To me of 17 years.

evromedprestizh
02.09.2004, 17:20
Dear Natasha!
Mammary glands are a hormonedependent organ which passes or takes place stages of evolution (development) and involutions (recession). Occurrence of red strias in the second phase of a cycle that is connected with the raised or increased maintenance or contents of Progesteronum in a blood is possible or probable. Nagrubanie papillas also it is connected with change of the hormonal status in a blood. It not a pathology.

The doctor oncologist- Maksimova Lyudmila Georgievna.

NATASHA S.
03.09.2004, 12:51
I understand, that the breast in the certain phases can nabuhat, but at me the breast in such status is ALWAYS. When my breast will take the form as at the woman, all the same a breast not small (2 size), and dummies or papillas as-as if are not developed. It very much confuses me, even sometimes it is a shame to undress.