PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation from a breast

idem
23.08.2004, 20:36
Good afternoon! At me two questions, otvette please! At my close girlfriend from the left breast have appeared allocation of black-green color, constant feels a burning sensation. Half-year did or made a roentgen of breasts since inspissations are found out back. Anything dangerous have not found out, on that and have calmed down. To her 33 years, labors one 12 years ago. The second question on its or her son, to the boy 13 year, mum has seen augmentation of the right breast at the son. There is an inspissation in oblosti a dummy. I shall be very grateful for your answer! Zaranie I thank for your work!!!

evromedprestizh
24.08.2004, 17:24
Black-green allocation specify presence fibro the-cystic form of a mastopathy. mammologa consultation of the doctor is necessary for specification of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of treatment for your girlfriend, it is desirable to make US of mammary glands. The boy, most likely, has pravostornnjaja a gynecomastia. This frequent phenomenon at boys during puberty which develops on a background hormonal disbalansa. The boy should be consulted and surveyed at the doctor of the endocrinologist and to consult at the doctor mammologa.

The doctor oncologist- Maksimova Lyudmila Georgievna.