PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be?

svetlana_s
05.11.2006, 22:10
Hello!
To backs to you a question which as if on purpose all time forgot to set to the doctor at internal survey.
I VPCH, three years ago on its or his background had an erosion, treated, then some times there were relapses kondillom, last year is not present displays (handed over the analysis on different types VPCH).
Recently it was treated from a thrush and gardnerell, a smear after treatment good, nothing disturbs. The doctor after survey (the colposcopy too was) has told or said that all easy, But there is one "but" about which I have forgotten to ask.
At the sexual certificate or act, right at the beginning I test a small dyscomfort from the right party or side inside, as though slightly "burning" sensation which disappears through some friktsy. Right at the beginning of the following sexual certificate or act - similar sensation, etc. No other unpleasant sensations are present.
It can be a variant of norm or rate or speaks about any problem? And how this problem to calculate, if on survey the doctor anything suspicious has not seen?

Thanks!

evromedprestizh
08.11.2006, 15:27
Occurrence be ill or sick at the sexual certificate or act is an attribute of various pathologies: infections and inflammatory processes of genitals, hormonal disturbance, occurrence of cysts and tumours in genitals, etc.
For specification of the diagnosis I recommend you to address to the doctor to the -gynecologist on reception for carrying out of US and inspection on an infection: the colposcopy (survey under a microscope for revealing a micropathology) to hand over a smear method PTSR on ZPPP and the analysis of a blood, bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses and other inspections.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.