PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Narrow basin - labors or cesarean section?

Nikiton
19.10.2006, 06:30
Good afternoon, at me two questions.
1. The first child in weight 3700 has given birth in 25 years, thus at me patholologically to a narrow basin, but gave birth or travailled itself, as a result - to a symphysiolysis, pains, the child since a birth is observed at the neurologist. Now to me 31 year, we wait the second child, term while small, with the gynecologist who will conduct pregnancy were not defined or determined yet, whether but I want uznat-it will be possible for me to give birth or travail independently or the cesarean section will be unequivocal after such trauma? Or it was once broke off or has once become torn also all - the basin became the normal sizes?
2. At me a chronic pyelonephritis and a nephroptosis of 2-3 degrees on the right, the urologist spoke, that I do not bear or I take out, but in the first pregnancy of special problems was not (in 1 trimester was a few or a little;little bit acetone in urine, there was a big set of weight - more than 25 kg, pressure 60/40 (I gipotonik)), external edemas have begun only on 39 week. A question: what analyses and how often I should do or make to supervise job of kidneys? And more, I understand, what at all all variously, but how much or as far as often pregnancy with such diagnoses happily is authorized? What forecast?
Thanks

evromedprestizh
20.10.2006, 07:37
1. After break of a bosom labors are in my opinion possible or probable only by cesarean.
2. Often the analysis wet the general or common., in the beginning assay reberga and zimnitskogo and biohim. The analysis of a blood + US of kidneys.
Further these analyses under indications.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.