PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy and glomerulonephritis

karissima
30.09.2006, 19:32
Hello,

To me 32 years. 30 years ago after the transferred or carried angina I was diagnosed " with a chronic glomerulonephritis, the nephrotic form at safe function of kidneys ". Each 5 years were exacerbations. At 12-years age of an exacerbation have stopped for 20 years. In the past to year there was a relapse of disease, all same: fiber up to 10 promillej, is not present a blood, safe function of kidneys, pressure does not raise or increase. By means of Prednisolonum it was possible to stop for two months. The second exacerbation was in it or this to year. A problem that I plan pregnancy (the first child). What is the time should pass or take place after an exacerbation? It is necessary to hand over what analyses? What to do or make, if the exacerbation will come or step during pregnancy, whether it is possible to accept Prednisolonum?

In advance thanks

evromedprestizh
12.10.2006, 19:10
Question very complex or difficult.
Probably it is possible to try or taste ber-, but it is risk for you and for a fetus it is risk.
You should address to ginekolgu which will agree to conduct yours ber-.
And any guarantees cannot be. And you should understand precisely, that in case of "safe" sorts or labors the child remains on the DADDY. Such vozvozhno. .dumajte.
I 15 years worked in Glovnom the center and not always saw a good situation after sorts or labors from the husband.

THINK.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.