PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Feodor Nikolaevich one question to you.

Vicky2202
05.10.2006, 22:18
The doctor. Tell or say your opinion. Here results of mine obseldovanija on Sterility or Barrenness. Whether it is guilty here SHitavidka?
Lg =3,9 norms or rates 1,1-8,7
FSG =5,6 norms or rates 1,8-11,3
Pgol =399 norms or rates 67-726
dga -=1,6 norms or rates 0,8-3,9
AKTG =6,0 norms or rates 8,7-57,8
ATkTPO =414 norms or rates 0-30
3 =1 1,4-4,2
4 =8,3 norms or rates 10-25
ttg =9,0 norms or rates 0,23-3,4
Estrodiol 0,09 norms or rates 0,1-0,5
progest 0,73 norms or rates 0,9-2,3
Purpose or Appointment were those:; L-ONOa??? 50 it is constant in the morning.
djufuston 12 with 11 25 dts. 3 months
Whether [I] As you consider or count dastatochno such naznachenia that otkorektirovat hormones. And whether there can be such hormones the reason of my sterility or barrenness?
Thanks huge for your answer [/I.]

evromedprestizh
10.10.2006, 08:54
There are obvious disturbances of thyroid function, but can be and other reasons.
Absence of pregnancy at pair within 1 year is called as sterility or barrenness at regular floors j zhni without preservation (definition of the World Organization of Public health services a-cart).
It is necessary for you to pass or take place detailed inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness: spermogramma, the postcoital test (the analysis on individual compatibility), a blood on antispermalnye antibodies, a smear method PTSR and a blood on antibodies to infections (ZPPP), bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses, a roentgen of a uterus for finding-out of permeability of pipes (hysterosalpingography), rectal temperature for 3 months, hormonal inspection, genetic inspection sometimes is necessary...
The most frequent reasons of sterility or barrenness at women - inflammatory processes and their consequences (adherent or adhesive process in a small basin, i.e. an obstruction of pipes, so-called the -peritoneal factor; an endometriosis; hormonal disturbances; tumours of a uterus (myoma) and ovaries (cystoma), etc.
After inspection it will be possible to reveal all the possible or probable reasons of sterility or barrenness, that is to put the correct and full diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment.
Efficiency of treatment makes 15-80 % and depends on the reasons of sterility or barrenness (correctness of the put diagnosis) and methods of treatment.
Neither transfer of analyses, nor detailed descriptions cannot form the basis for a correspondence establishment of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment or change of treatment, and also to make comments on in absentia another's purposes or appointments simply unethically. Appointing or nominating treatment, the doctor incurs the responsibility. If someone does or makes it on the Internet do not accept such advice or councils. As treatment always individually and can be appointed or nominated it or him only after survey and inspections which the doctor considers it necessary to spend.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

evromedprestizh
12.10.2006, 19:00
Hormones are obviously broken or disturbed.
BUT... I do not know all problems.
Neither transfer of analyses, nor detailed descriptions cannot form the basis for a correspondence establishment of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment or change of treatment, and also to make comments on in absentia another's purposes or appointments simply unethically. Appointing or nominating treatment, the doctor incurs the responsibility. If someone does or makes it on the Internet do not accept such advice or councils. As treatment always individually and can be appointed or nominated it or him only after survey and inspections which the doctor considers it necessary to spend.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.