PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the menstrual cycle is broken or disturbed

Marinka
04.10.2006, 14:34
All has begun in March, the menses at me has begun on March, 15th, and has ended 21, but 30 numbers has come again, then in April monthly by my calculations 28 or 27 numbers should begin, but, have begun 20, then till July was very well, but in July the menses has ended on July, 30th, and in day has come again and last week, then in August monthly send or have come 23 numbers and did not stop till September, 5th. Now in October monthly till now do not send or have come. But has put still what on September, 18th, I had a sexual contact, we did not use a condom, could happen so, what I am pregnant?

evromedprestizh
12.10.2006, 18:50
It any more a menses, and a bleeding disfunktsionalnye.
At you function of ovaries, therefore an irregular cycle is lowered. It is desirable to make US and to pass or take place full hormonal inspection for finding-out of the reason. Probably, will be necessary more complex or difficult inspections, such as magnitno a resonant tomography of a skull, US of a thyroid gland, inspection of a blood on coagulability (gemostaziogrammu or a coagulogram), etc. Address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist for detailed inspection and he will solve what hormones and when it is necessary to hand over.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.