PDA

Просмотр полной версии : kocuria varians

Yulia21
26.09.2006, 11:57
Hello. Running forward, I shall tell or say, that kocuria varians is a result of my analyses on bacteriological crop and definition of sensitivity to antibiotics, namely, plentiful body height. Consult pozhaljsta, what is it such.
Well and now all under the order: I think, first attributes of an approaching problem have begun at use " is new a ring ". Attributes of a dyscomfort in a vagina have appeared in a week after introduction and were observed in current of 5 days: feeling of a small burning sensation without a pain of an itch and vydeleny, then have come to naught. I have refused this preparation. In, approximately, 1 month the usual smear on the flora, shown a plenty of leucocytes, then PTSR 2 times (result-absence of any infections) again a smear with a lot or plenty of leucocytes, and, at last, bacteriological crop with this here kokuria varians has been handed over. I shall tell or say, that on a background numerous ginek. Surveys and a capture of analyses the dyscomfort only amplified. A tank. Crop as it was then found out, took from a vagina and the cervical channel, in a vagina of body height something is not revealed, and in cervical as I already spoke plentiful body height kokuria varians. And, any of experts of clinic did not know what is it.
poryvshis in an Internet has found very much a scanty information, and that in English, now I know, what is it the bacterium, group a tank of danger 1 temperature of body height 26 gram positive aerobic belongs to micrococcuses varians, makes an antibiotic variatsin supervising body height of any bacilli, etc. Has, etc. found out, that meets practically everywhere, and on a skin of the person too and can be result of laboratory pollution. Has handed over again a smear on flora - leucocytes. What to do or make, treat it or her? Or again a tank. Crop to hand over? Basically, quite probably, on a background ok depression of immunity, tservitsit as one of side effects " it is new a ring " and body height of this hreni... What will tell or say?

evromedprestizh
29.09.2006, 14:33
I think, at you other infection, this coccal flora is only secondary. More often it happens on a background of virus infections and standard nabrom on PTSR and crop here to not manage.
Virus infections can lead to chronic inflammatory processes of a uterus and a vagina, causing an itch, bleach, inflammations in urinary system, etc. Proceed is long, undistinguishedly, with appearing sometimes and disappearing signs appearing sometimes. On their background local immunity decreases and join secondary (is conditional-pathogenic infections), such as a thrush (funguses), coccuses, E. coli.
It is necessary to make a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) for exception of condylomas and to hand over smears method PTSR, and also the analysis of a blood and urine on many kinds of viruses. At the close or attentive approach of the gynecologist, usually it manages to reveal the reason and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment. The dysbacteriosis of an intestine, the phenomenon of a cystitis which do not give in to treatment by antibiotics often accompanies. Treatment long enough, but at patience of the doctor and the patient manages to achieve a positive take more often.
At pregnancy it can lead nevynashivaniju, failures of function of a placenta, a delay of a fetal fetation and to its or his destruction fetally.
Treatment and preparation up to pregnancy and special preventive courses of treatment during pregnancy is necessary.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Yulia21
02.10.2006, 13:41
Thanks, Feder Nikolaevich, for the answer. On patience and attentiveness of the treating gynecologist to count it is not necessary, therefore here and I rummage in an Internet and in libraries (pancake). The colposcopy has shown an ectopia on the top site and tservitsit on bottom. How I understand, all over again it is necessary to get rid of coccal flora (and application alongside with antibiotiko therapy also a lavage hlorgiksedinom is how much justified??). Analyses PTSR and have shown bloods, that the virus of a hepatitis is not present, VPCH is not present, the herpes are not present, AIDS is not present. A dysbacteriosis and a cystitis I do not suffer. What else viruses can be revealed PTSR and the analysis of a blood?