PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That, if the condom has torn

Black Jack
08.08.2006, 23:29
Hello
It would be desirable to know what to do or make in such emergency situation. What should be competent actions if during sex has torn or the condom, that has come off:
1) to not admit or allow pregnancy
2) to prevent transfer ZPPP to the girl and the guy

I ask to respond more in detail because in case of occurrence of this supernumerary situation as I understand, time for finding-out any more will not be

Dad44
13.08.2006, 18:18
I do not understand, unless it is difficult to guess? To stop the sexual certificate or act and to follow a new condom, preliminary before sex it is necessary to wash a genital with soap that does not remain old spermatozoons. (to keep hygiene follows both) Well and if during ejaculation that woman to wash out a vagina and in the near future to both to go to be checked up to corresponding or meeting doctors for presence of illnesses or diseases.

BlackJack
20.08.2006, 23:04
Well and if during ejaculation that woman to wash out a vagina and in the near future to both to go to be checked up to corresponding or meeting doctors for presence of illnesses or diseases.

Aha, and then to prepare for abortion or to start to collect money for medicines for a hepatitis With or AIDS

Like very important question. In fact it is much easier to warn, than to treat. Really no expert can answer this question?

Heard, that there is such agent which prevents pregnancy, - postinor, only, speak, dangerous. As competently to operate or work in such situation?

sakura
21.08.2006, 16:06
It is necessary to hold houses on any emergency Hlorgeksidin. The instruction on use - on a box. postinor gynecologists do not advise... Well, excuse... And what to do or make, if already happens...

TISSA
21.08.2006, 19:58
postinor - an agent very strong and gynecologists I do not advise to use it or him more often one-two yearly. But about that absolutely it or him;them to not use speeches does not go, because this practically unique agent which is applied to prevention of pregnancy in emergency situations. For example if the girl have raped, hardly she will want to give birth to the child from the tyrant.
And here ZPPP postinorom to not prevent, from it or this yet have not thought up tablets.
About gigienty: soap is possible for the guy also, but here it is better to girl to wash out a vagina a solution with an acetic or citric acid (about proportions - how much or as far as I remember on a glass of water 1 teaspoon of a citric acid or acetic) because spermatozoons in acidic medium lose mobility, and here washed with such properties does not possess, and inside soap not pomoesh.

Bisenok
22.08.2006, 15:51
C- - does not kill infections,

TIssa - what soap, what citric acid???? You understand about what speech? Or in kamenom a century or blepharon live?
There is remarkable preparation Miramistin - not later than in 2 hours after the certificate or act it is necessary to process it or him genitals of both partners according to or agree instuktsii
postinor it is-is harmful, but is not more harmful than abortion, I a saw - have quite normally transferred or carried 2 times

Olga Goncharov
03.09.2006, 13:57
Dear Bisenok, Miramistin this commercial name Hlorgeksidina, let out or released by other firm and costing or standing twice is more dear or expensive, and hlorgeksidin is the best antiseptic, it is activly and everywhere applied in surgery, including in purulent!