PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain during the certificate or act

23.08.2006, 16:24
Hello,
Whether prompt, please, there can fallopievoj be an inflammation of a pipe the reason of pains during the sexual certificate or act in a genucubital pose?
That else can be its or her reason. In view of, that else is blunt nojushchaja a pain practically constantly which gives to a breech or a leg or foot.
Thanks.

evromedprestizh
27.08.2006, 06:52
Can.
Occurrence be ill or sick at the sexual certificate or act is an attribute of various pathologies: infections and inflammatory processes of genitals, hormonal disturbance, occurrence of cysts and tumours in genitals, etc.
For specification of the diagnosis I recommend you to address to the doctor to the -gynecologist on reception for carrying out of US and inspection on an infection: the colposcopy (survey under a microscope for revealing a micropathology) to hand over a smear method PTSR on ZPPP and the analysis of a blood, bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses and other inspections.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

28.08.2006, 16:40
All analyses handed over, have found only an intestinal rod. US has not shown problems, only the rests of a cyst on the right ovary. And at survey it has appeared hurts, when the doctor presses on the right pipe. Registered wads with Dimexidum and Metrogilom, but till now hurts. Has begun with a cyst three months ago, then the cyst has left (speak there was a cyst of a yellow body), but there were pains. Any more I do not know what to do or make. I am afraid very much.
At me the raised or increased level of Prolactinum still.

YYM
28.08.2006, 23:45
Vertebrogennaja a lumbar ishialgia with miofastsialnym a syndrome of an ileal muscle. It is impossible to exclude a tunnel neuropathy. Diagnostics manualnaja in a combination to US.

evromedprestizh
29.08.2006, 07:47
What means the rests of a cyst? Education still it means is also can cause a pain.
E. coli - seryoznaja an infection and she can spend to inflammatory process in appendages. Complex treatment is necessary.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.