PDA

Просмотр полной версии : gipertireoz i planirovanie beremennosti

apelsinka
14.08.2006, 20:24
Pomogite, pogalujsta, sovetom...

And a situation at me such: to me 24 years, we plan the child, at me a hyperthyroidism... 7 months while he does not pass or take place Fly or Treat, I have in view of, that on tablets sigu, without them in any way; - (I Live in Germany, I am constantly observed at the doctor, I hand over krov on gormoni and so forth...... In general doctors here do not recommend categorically beremennet at this illness or disease, the termination or ending :-recommend to wait (I spashivala, whether mogno to me pit propizil which does not get almost in plazentu, besides and the dose will be scanty... I very much very much would like the kid... I am simply tired to wait at the sea :-((This treatment not necessarily leads to convalescence, vozmogno it is necessary to do or make operation... But I know, that in Russia people beremennejut and rogajut normal kiddies, at the some people the thyrotoxicosis leaves absolutely... How you think, whether mogno beremennet at pieme small dozi propizila under the control of the endocrinologist? Whether beat at you in practice podobnie cases? If beat, write, please as all has passed or has taken place... Any more I do not know what to do or make, wait I do not want, already even it is ready on operation... The porridge in a head Has re-read mnogestvo sources on the Internet in Russian, English and German, and all the same... And it is bad from constant :-(

Forgive or Excuse, please, if has too bitterly written, it is simple already as cry from the heart...

In advance I shall be grateful, if will respond...