PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether I am pregnant?

Nikiton
11.08.2006, 10:00
Good afternoon, tell or say, please, I the pregnant woman or it something another.
Last time the menses has begun on July, 1st, tests (different firms and different sensitivity) negative, has made already pieces 5 (on morning urine, in two days). On US: a fetal egg in a cavity of the uterus it is not revealed, ovaries in norm or rate, the right pipe in the form of a retort thickness of 1,3 mm, in /uterine space of a free liquid of 5 sm3. If all the same in a week on US pregnancy will find out (have told or said on the control to come) as what he so longly travelled somewhere can be reflected in development of the child?
And, not knowing, what is pregnant (yet there was no delay) I have visited on two weddings and one professional holiday, drank cognac, not up to porosjachego squeal, but also not 30 grams, what chances, what is it will affect or influence the child?
Thanks

evromedprestizh
13.08.2006, 08:06
It is necessary to address
On reception to the gynecologist and for exception of pregnancy it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on a hormone beta-Ou? and to make US in 7 days. House tests-only approximate reference point. The diagnosis pregnancy is put only by the doctor the gynecologist on reception and on early terms (approximately 5-6 weeks) it is possible or probable only after inspection, and survey on such term can not reveal augmentation of a uterus.
Other questions only after acknowledgement or confirmation or exception ber-.

The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.