PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council today is very necessary!

Swallow
10.08.2006, 17:42
Dear doctors, good afternoon!
Very much I require your professional help. A question following to accept or to not accept postenor. Last monthly were on July, 28th. Excuse, for details, during 2-nd sexual certificate or act (the erection was not full, but semeizverzhenie was) the condom has flied, we have not noticed, and after the termination or ending I have found out it or him inside of myself. Has reflected about postenore, but awfully I am afraid raspolnet and to harm an organism, we plan children, but even through a floor of year since now at us very restless period of time and because of reception of medicines the organism is not ready. It is a little about itself: to me of 29 years, abortions were not, from female illnesses or diseases there was only a thrush, in a month marry. The matter is that at me problems with completeness (somewhere for a year the weight has increased for 20 kg with 65 up to 85) 3,5 years ago have begun, it has been connected with stress. I was completely surveyed and, fortunately any serious problems have not been revealed, but the problem of weight has remained not solved. Diets in what did not result or bring. The gynecologist-endocrinologist has diagnosed " dinitsifalnyj a syndrome " and having explained, that at me female hormones below norm or rate, and man's above, has registered ++, having assured, what is it will solve problems with hormones and weights. During reception of preparations (3 months) I have typed or collected 7 kg! As a result to me have helped or assisted with Institute endokrinalogii (School of an obesity, professor Butrova, for what to her low bow), I especially do not do or make anything, simply correctly eat (it not a diet!), has already grown thin on 10, but about one year I accept preparation Meridia. And so from here my fears as I became clear to me grow stout from hormonal preparations, me homing to former weight is very difficultly given, and it is important to look or appear and feel well especially before wedding. I ask to advise, accept to me postenor or not.
To you it is very grateful.