PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Itch and small pryshchiki

Lena
08.08.2006, 10:22
Hello. I now very much am am excited with one problemka. Whether Though I and neuverena it is necessary to worry? 5 avgutsa I had any itch and small pryshchiki on internal walls of a vagina. (if I have correctly understood their place the locating) Never before such was. At me the constant partner, we together 2 years, before nobody bulo not at it or him at me. I can not understand from where it has undertaken, and what is it such? It can any allergy? Whether it is necessary to worry in general in this occasion and to go on internal visit to the doctor?? Zaraneee it is grateful.

evromedprestizh
09.08.2006, 06:26
To worry costs or stands.
This inflammation of a vulva and vagina is possible or probable, there can be a thrush.
Without analyses to define or determine difficultly as the majority of infections proceed equally and give similar displays: an itch, a smell, plentiful allocation and so on. Survey of the gynecologist and a capture not only a smear on flora, but also bacteriological crop, a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, the analysis of a blood on antibodies and carrying out of a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) is necessary. Only after that it will be possible to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting complex treatment.
The selftreatment is noneffective more often, and sometimes even it is dangerous.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.