PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About ureaplasmas and gardnerelly

solvik
03.08.2006, 13:19
Good afternoon! My young man has handed over analyses on all possible or probable infections, in it or him have found out ureaplasmas and gardnerelly, but have told or said, that their quantity or amount within the limits of norm or rate. In me too have found out gardnerelly though objectively it in any way does not disturb me (neither plentiful vydeleny, nor the unpleasant smell is not present), we yet did not begin treatment.
And recently it or he had a boring on a member, which in itself it is not disturbed, but there are unpleasant sensations after sex, a burning sensation.
Questions 3:
1) It, possibly, is connected with those bacteria which were found out in it or him? Or can be connected with something another?
2) whether there Is any agent which can remove or take off a boring and unpleasant sensations?
He to me told, what any time back at it or him such was from excess of sex and to him the doctor has appointed or nominated any gel (or ointment?)...
3) In any case it is necessary to spend treatment without dependence from in what quantities or amounts these bacteria?

In advance thanks for answers!

evromedprestizh
04.08.2006, 08:58
1. It is not known. Probably you have also another infekija. Be well surveyed.
Without analyses to define or determine difficultly as the majority of infections proceed equally and give similar displays: an itch, a smell, plentiful allocation and so on. Survey of the gynecologist and a capture not only a smear on flora, but also bacteriological crop, a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, the analysis of a blood on antibodies and carrying out of a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) is necessary. Only after that it will be possible to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting complex treatment.
The selftreatment is noneffective more often, and sometimes even it is dangerous
2. is, but without consultation of the doctor it is impossible, as we do not know, that there.
3. At you problems of m them to solve it is possible only on priyo me after good osledoovanija.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.