PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sex at not healed erosion

Karina
31.07.2006, 15:55
The doctor, kind time of day. At me such question: whether it is possible to be engaged in sex at not healed erosion? And whether iz-for erosions to me it is sick, when the guy deeply enters into me (such feeling, what its or his end will come across a pulp of which from it or this it is sick)? Respond please, to me very important it is the nobility.

evromedprestizh
01.08.2006, 09:47
It is possible, but is better it or her to cure.
Erosions shejki uteruses happen different: infectious, congenital, hormonal, precancerous statuses, the Cancer shejki uteruses can look or appear too as erosion, etc. inspection Is necessary: to hand over a smear method PTSR and the analysis of a blood on ZPPP, to make a colposcopy for exception of a pathology of external genitals, vaginas and, whenever possible to specify character of erosion and for exception of infections. After that the biopsy shejki uteruses (the small slice from area of erosion for histological research (exception of cancer cells) and definition of character of erosion undertakes) is spent. After that it is possible to choose a method of treatment and volume of cauterization. To not given birth or not travailled women cauterization can be spent many methods. The most modern it: the laser, a radioknife (surgitron), UZ a knife, by means of medicines, but cauterization by a current is possible or probable also. The cryolysis (a cold - liquid nitrogen) is effective also. Probably also treatment without operation - conservative, true erosions of inflammatory character give in to such treatment. Sometimes it is possible to observe of erosion at not given birth or not travailled, but treatment, as erosion more often is recommended
Is a constant center of an inflammation in an organism.
The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.