PDA

Просмотр полной версии : White allocation from a vagina

Vick
31.07.2006, 15:14
The doctor, me disturb (simply I do not know WHAT IS IT and I worry, but pains and unpleasant sensations are not present) white allocation from a vagina. The gynecologist has told or said, that the thrush and is not present an infection. To me nenprijatno. That it is necessary to something to enclose or lay all time. .i allocation dry any. What is it can be? Thanks

evromedprestizh
01.08.2006, 09:28
Simply usual gynecologist goes on standarnonomu ways.
This inflammation of a vulva and vagina is possible or probable, there can be a thrush.
Without analyses to define or determine difficultly as the majority of infections proceed equally and give similar displays: an itch, a smell, plentiful allocation and so on. Survey of the gynecologist and a capture not only a smear on flora, but also bacteriological crop, a smear method PTSR on ZPPP, the analysis of a blood on antibodies and carrying out of a colposcopy (survey under a microscope) is necessary. Only after that it will be possible to put the correct diagnosis and to appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting complex treatment.
The selftreatment is noneffective more often, and sometimes even it is dangerous.
Come, at me it is a lot of such patients, to that cannot help or assist with a "usual" situation.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.