PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chlamydias and planning of pregnancy

28.07.2006, 10:32
Hello!
To me 29 years and we with the husband plan the child. For this purpose have gone or send to hand over analyses, and chlamydias have been found out. I have spent on drink course -CP (14 tablets), triovit and Imunofan (10 nyxes). Chlamydias have decreased, but have remained
IgA <<1:8
IgG 1:64
The second course of treatment consisted from: junidoks- (15 on 2 tablets), Imunofan (10 nyxes) laserotherapy (the beam of the laser is found on a surface of a stomach or belly) also has been spent. After the second course of a chlamydia not only have not disappeared, but even have worsened on parameters:
IgA 1:8
IgG 1:256
Have told or said, that their activity is caused or called by the laser and it no trouble. Whether it is possible or probable?
And why they are treated clearly. Other analyses excellent or different, more nothing is found, smears too became good (leucocytes 3-5 in a urethra and 5-7 in the cervical channel). It in fact means, what the inflammation is not present? So?
Have appointed or nominated third, last course of antibiotics and have told or said, that if they will not pass or not take place, it is necessary to live further with them and to become pregnant to try or taste too with them .
The third course consists of combination Sumameda and Vilpravena (the course is calculated on 15 days), also triovit and Likopid for immunity. I yet did not drink the third course. Courses of treatment pass or take place all with an interval in a month. I drink antibiotics, in a month I hand over analyses and I begin a new course , etc.
At the husband of a chlamydia have passed or have taken place after the first course of treatment.
Tell or Say, please, your opinion on the appointed or nominated courses of treatment. Whether they are correct? Why from such rabietic quantity or amount of antibiotics of a chlamydia not only do not disappear, and even increase or are enlarged on parameters? Why in these courses local treatment (wads, lavages) is not used? Or it not so obhodimo in cases with chlamydias?
And the most important: if the third course will be ineffectual, that, really, to close eyes to them and to try to become pregnant?... Terribly If - yes what is the time it is desirable to pass or miss after lethal doses of antibiotics? Or to try to become pregnant at once?

evromedprestizh
30.07.2006, 10:02
Dear Lana

What means have remained? Data of crop after provocation after treatment and a blood on antibodies (after treatment the credit can increase) and And before treatment not earlier, than in 2-3 months are necessary after. Then it will be possible to speak about presence or treatment from an infection.
Wait 3 months and repeat inspections.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.