PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mastopathy

Nadjusha
12.05.2003, 11:29
At me a mastopathy.
To me of 29 years, allocation from (both) breasts already during 8 years. There were one labors in the age of 20 years. The child did not feed, the breast was very hard, but except for brown vydeleny nothing was. These or it of allocation proceed till now. Gynecologists did not pay to this attention. Has handed over all analyses, has passed or has taken place inspection - the tumour is not present, cancer cells are not found out. At me a question, whether it is possible to cure it and whether it is possible to use oral contraceptives at this diagnosis? I use "Regividon".
Thanks big for the answer.

chlamidios
13.05.2003, 13:12
Hello!
If now are available allocation from papillas, it is necessary to consult still time with mammologom and to receive its or his references (to warn, that you accept Rigevidonum). It should be treated. After that to address to the gynecologist.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.

Hope
13.05.2003, 15:18
Thanks big, that have responded!
Allocation from a breast go till now. Inspection at mommologa passed or took place. Have appointed or nominated Polyvitaminums and to examine a breast for 5-7 day after the termination or ending monthly, in 6 months to seem. Me consequences of oral contraception interest at a mastopathy. The gynecologist does not recommend me to accept any contraceptives in general. JAprinimaju Rigevidonum on the pavor, not knowing about consequences.

chlamidios
14.05.2003, 09:46
Hello, Hope!
In some situations at a pathology of mammary glands even recommend the COOK (but still time povotorjaju, should solve it mammolog!). If he considers or counts, that in this plan the given preparations further already the gynecologist should solve are not counter-indicative to you, whether are available what or contraindications for reception the COOK from positions "gynecologic" (survey, careful interrogation is necessary for this purpose and, probably, any researches, for example, US of organs of a small basin). Why to you the gynecologist has forbidden to accept the COOK - we cannot assume.
Yours faithfully, k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K.

Hope
14.05.2003, 11:58
I am very grateful k.m.n. Mgdesjan N.K. for attention to my problem. Gynecologic contraindications to the use the COOK at me net-inspection passed or took place. The gynecologist does not wish me naznaat the COOK, referring on colostric allocation., but subsequently nanaznachil to me the COOK "ZHanin" as an agent which can treat me still. This preparation very dear or expensive to me, therefore I have chosen Rigevidonum. Can you to me, that nibud on advise another.
Thanks huge for participation

chlamidios
14.05.2003, 13:49
Hope!
For a choice of the optimal agent it is necessary to hand over a blood on a hormonal structure, to consider presence of sorts or labors in anmneze, weight, a status of appendages many other things. If you, everything, are not going to it or this to do or make, it is better to pass to a preparation with the lowered maintenance or contents estrogennogo a component, for example, mersilon or novinet....
Mgdesjan N.K.

Hope
14.05.2003, 14:00
I very much to you blagodana for participation. Thanks!

JAla
24.07.2006, 09:01
The mother mamolog has directed to the oncologist in occasion of grayish vydeleny from a breast preliminary assumes a mastopathy. The mother in a climacteric. We with her both very nervous naturally are afraid the worst. How it is better to act or arrive?
She pereodicheski complained of stethalgias especially more close to a menses. Before survey of the doctor of 2 more days, but it still should be gone through somehow.