PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chronic endometritis

Sela
11.07.2006, 13:14
Hello, the dear doctor! 2 weeks ago did or made an aspiration biopsy endometrija. The Reason-currettage on December, 28th 2005 in occasion of the stood pregnancy on 9 weeks. Have found out, that pregnancy has stood only on 12 week. After that have passed or have taken place together with the husband careful inspection (I-O??, a blood on antibodies to HGCH, antibodies to fosfolipidam, antibodies to TSMV, VPG, to a rubella, a toxoplasmosis, the clinical analysis of a blood, gemostaziogramma, hormonal researches. The husband-blood on antibodies to TSMV and VPG, spermogramma) .vyjavleny at us only TSMV IgG + IgM-, and VPG IgG + IgM-. a biopsy studied or investigated as for infections-not are found out. A chronic endometritis not acute. The doctor has appointed or nominated much antibiotivov, suppositories, imunnye nyxes. But I have an occasion to doubt of its or her words. As to my girlfriend after 3 years of sterility or barrenness have put the same diagnosis, but any antibiotics did not appoint or nominate-only hormones on which background she has become pregnant and has given birth to the healthy child. And such examples a little all appointed or nominated only hormones. Resolve my doubts! Very much I hope for your answer!

evromedprestizh
13.07.2006, 11:45
I already responded you. At you chronic inflammatory process, most likely the virus nature. After doobsledovanija: hormonal, bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses, the viruria, to pass or take place consultation at genetics, lupoid anticoagulant treatment and preparation to ber- is necessary. Also it will be necessary to spend courses of treatment during ber-.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.