PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GSG and planning beremenosti

DianaGG
27.06.2006, 11:37
Hello! I the last weeks did or made GSG on 5 d.ts., result good. The doctor, delashaja procedure, has told or said it is possible beremennet in this cycle, that the exposure dose is minimal 0,46mSv, especially there was one picture, instead of 3-4 as basically do or make. But I the doctor speaks it is necessary to be protected, as an ootid irradiated. Opinions of doctors in this occasion miss. And it is possible all the same the final answer? The matter is that I cannot wait sled.tsikla that zaberemennet since at me the husband leaves for 3 months in the commander.
Health in norm or rate, with the husband were completely surveyed - that's all right! I shall be grateful for the answer!

evromedprestizh
27.06.2006, 12:06
I recommend to wait 1 cycle.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

DianaGG
27.06.2006, 12:29
Thanks big for the answer!
And if all the same pregnancy will come or step? The matter is that to the doctor I have got in some days after GSG, for this time there were not protected contacts (as the roentgenologist me has assured, doubts ts I did not arise). Whether the big risk then for the child? In what consequences can be shown? Really unequivocally abortion?