PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planning of pregnancy and fiz. A load

Svetlana M.
19.06.2006, 14:05
Hello, dear experts!
Very much I ask, help or assist please! For us it very much seryozno and is important!

Approximately within a year we with the husband plan pregnancy but while nothing has turned out. We have passed or have taken place full inspection as a result of which it was found out, that from me the raised or increased Testosteron-Depotum, and at the husband only 40 % healthy spermotozoidov. To destination I have started to drink the doctor -35 (since June, 11th), all it is necessary to spend on drink three cycles, i.e. within all summer. Then, according to the doctor, most likely, will have to do or make stimulation of an ovulation (in September).
At me such question: whether it is possible for both of us to go in August to sports camp where loads will be daily approximately for 4,5 hours per day of 3 weeks (sports dances); if to consider, what before it or this within a year we sports were not engaged? After camp of such loads we shall not test any more.
Whether this trip to the inferior party or side will affect or influence my hormonal background before planning of pregnancy in September? In fact, how much or as far as I know, at exercise stresses Testosteron-Depotum is developed or produced, besides in September I shall already cease to drink -35 which lowers it or him.
Though I understand, that to the husband, most likely, the trip will go on advantage or benefit since the spermatogenesis will improve.

To ask it the doctor now it is not obviously possible, since she in holiday, and to make a decision on a trip it is necessary within the next few days.

Very much I ask, help or assist to make please the CORRECT decision!
Thanks huge for your not easy or light;mild work and attention to all!

Yours faithfully, Svetlana