PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist!

_006
18.06.2006, 02:48
1. a method of an abortion to prefer if I need to leave on the sea under the permit with the child in 6 days. A delay 1 day, the test +2.
WHETHER 2. VOZNIKNIT In the TRAIN OR IN THE SOUTH the BLEEDING also that there will be I with the child 4 years very much I experience
3. to me to address, if it is settlement.
4. the scheme or plan exists at farmaborte. The matter is that in different clinics on a miscellaneous, at whom 1 tabl mefipristona and tabl sajtotek who 1 tabl mefipristona and has more than anything, at another 3 tabl mefipristona and without prostoglandinov, and cost different from 3000-10000
5. standard accepted minzdravom the scheme or plan of an abortion and how much really costs or stands
6. And if at me after the patrimonial period it was badly reduced a uterus an atony (prompt or impetuous labors 4 hours with an odynagogue) were a strong bleeding a lot of blood, dripped krovozameshchajushchie preparations you will advise what method can then medicamental abortion or it already in the past is impossible for me
7. Two mes back I laid in hospital in occasion of an acute cystitis pricked antibiotics, have found out ptsr a ureaplasma, but the doctor the urologist have told or said what to treat it or her it is not necessary, that she at all is (when I handed over bakposev the analysis good flora palochk, and chuvst vaginas of flora against antibiotics on 10 basic preparations is steady (doksits, furaginy, eritr, tetrats, tsiprofloksats)
8. then to treat a ureaplasma
Whether 9. before abortion and what
Help or Assist please advice or council not enough time remains!!
IN ADVANCE MANY THANKS