PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Relapsing candidiasis. Analyses in norm or rate

Lisitsa
14.06.2006, 12:56
Please, help or assist advice or council!
At me a relapsing candidiasis. Becomes aggravated 4-5 yearly. Each time I go to the doctor and I hand over a smear which shows presence of mushrooms Kandida. Began to search for the reason. Handed over PTSR on an infection:

Chlamydias. Were found out earlier (twice, 4 years ago), has passed or has taken place two courses of treatment. Now result negative.

Cytomegalovirus. Treated 4 years ago. Now it is not found out.

Mycoplasmas. Diagnosed for the husband. Both were treated. It too 3-4 years ago. Now the analysis negative.

Ureoplazmy. Have found out one year ago, already on a background of a candidiasis. Have together passed or have together taken place treatment. In 2 months has handed over the test analysis. It is not found out.

Pappilomavirus. Tazhe a situation, as with ureoplazmoj.

Herpes. A high credit on the chronic form. Were treated "Valtreksom". Test result in 1,5 months after treatment. The acute form - it is essential below supposed. Chronic - a high credit, at the same level, as before treatment.

Toxoplasmosis. Handed over in different years. It is found never out.

Besides at me primary sterility or barrenness. There was 3 years ago a laparoscopy - endometrioidnaja an oothecoma.
Not the diabetic.

The thrush becomes aggravated each time after monthly or the sexual certificate or act. A strong itch. Allocation insignificant. The doctor has registered on half a year "Mikomaks" on 150 mg in the first day of a cycle.

Whether it is correct? Whether it is necessary to search further for the reason in infections? What it is necessary to check up? Whether probably repeated exacerbation of infections already after courses of treatment?